Ch. 24 - Appreciation

A/N: I did one section of homework and decided I wanted to write another chapter. Play the song when you see ***

Charlotte POV

After everything has calmed down some, I decide I want to head out of moms room because I have something that needs to be done. I hug everyone before leaving the room and texting Ali.

Charlotte and Ali Texts

Charlie: Aunt Ali! I need your help with something... can you meet me in the lobby in 5?

Ali: Sure thing, see ya in 5

I make my way over to my room to grab my wallet where I run into Becky laying on our bed. She looks over to me and smiles when I walk into the room, "Hey cutie."

I blush at the nickname before grabbing my wallet and going over to her. "Hey Becks," I say before leaning down to give her a quick kiss. She has other ideas because she pulls me down into her lap and continues to kiss me.

I have to stop her which we both grumble about, but I lean my forehead against hers and give her a smile. "I gotta go."

She frowns at me, "But you just came back." Her little pout is so cute and causes me to giggle and kiss it away before standing up.

"I promise to be back soon. I just have to go do something real quick." I tell her and make my way to the door.

"Well can I come with you at least?" She asks genuinely.

I shake my head and laugh a little bit, "Nope, bye babe."

She says bye back to me and I make my way down to the lobby where Ali is already waiting.

She smiles at me before asking, "What happened to 5 minutes?"

I blush bright red before telling her that Becky didn't want me to leave.

We make our way outside to the car that is waiting for us and Ali gets into the drivers seat. "You two are too cute, ya know that? Anyways, what are we doing?"

"Some things happened this morning and it just really made me appreciate Becky for all she has done for me so I wanted to do something nice for her. But my moms rules say I can't go out without them or someone from the team. I needed some Aunt Ali and Charlie time along with you have the ability of making the best choices." I ramble out.

She smiles a bit but then asks the dreaded question, "What happened this morning?"

I sigh before telling her I basically couldn't tell her that it wasn't my place to tell, which thankfully she understood. Carli and Ash would have been bugging me to tell them.

"So where are we headed kid?" Ali asks.

It was already almost dinner time, what happened this morning seemed to last a really long time. "How about we get dinner first since this is about the time that everyone is eating? Then we can run by the store? I want to get Becky flowers, along with popcorn, ice cream and different movies so we can have a little hotel room date."

"Aw that's so sweet. But no funny business after this date alright? I think there's a diner near hear we can eat at before the store." I blushed a deep red at the thought of as Ali put it 'funny business'.

"Aunt Ali, no stop. I promised my moms that there would be none of that until I was 18. And yeah, the diner sounds fine." Ali just laughed before pulling up to the diner.

We ate dinner before heading over to the store where I picked her up a bouquet of red roses, some popcorn, cookie dough ice cream, and both Deadpool 1 and 2.

When we got back to the hotel I stopped Ali before walking into the lobby. "First I want to say thank you for helping me with today. It really means a lot." She gave me a hug before I continued, "Second... Can you do me one more favor?"

She laughed a bit, "Of course, what is it?"

"Could you maybe distract Becky for a little bit so I can get this set up in our room?" I pleaded with her.

"You got it. Just text me when you're ready for her. I'll ask her to meet me in the conference room or something so go up the back stairwell."

We headed our separate ways and I made my way up towards my room. Our door could be seen from the stairs so I stayed hidden there until I watched Becky walk out of our room. Once the coast was clear, I booked it to the room in order to not be stopped by anyone.

Once in the room I got the popcorn ready, ice cream in the freezer, and Deadpool 1 already set up on the laptop. I texted Ali to let her know I was ready.

Charlotte and Ali Texts

Charlie: Operation Becky Appreciation is ready!

Ali: She's headed your way!!

I had set up a song to be playing quietly when she walked in the door.

***

She smiled when she saw me and heard the song playing. I was holding the flowers in my hands when she walked over to me, "What is all of this?"

I smiled back before handing her the flowers. "This is all for you. I have a movie set up on the computer along with popcorn and ice cream."

She put the flowers on the bed before hugging me. "I see that, but what for?"

I pulled out of the hug slightly so I could see her better. "Before we even got together you were always my rock. You were a steady person for me to lean on when I needed it and you have shown me so much care and appreciation since I have known you, and I wanted to do the same for you."

"Char, you didn't have to go through all of this trouble. I know that you care about me like I care about you." I shook my head.

"It wasn't any trouble at all. I wanted to do this for you because I do care about you. You set up our first date, and I decided I wanted to treat you to an introverts second date."

She chuckled at that before moving her hand to hold the back of my head and pulling me forward towards her lips. I leaned in and moved my lips against her before we finally had to pull apart for air.

"I love you Becky Sauerbrunn. I know it's early in the relationship, but I don't care." I whispered.

She didn't respond but instead pulled me into another deep kiss slipping her tongue in this time causing me to moan. When we pulled apart once more, we kept our foreheads together.

"And I love you Charlotte Solo." She whispered back to me causing me to grin from ear to ear.

We spent the rest of the night watching the movies and eating our snacks before we finally fell asleep in each others arms. My head resting on Becky's chest with her arms wrapped around me like always.

A/N: The last two chapters were kind of harsh, so I felt the urge to leave off with a happy chapter.