Chapter 17

Nicks p.o.v
~~
My eyes fluttered open, and I lifted my head to see Aliyah peacefully sleeping.

I smiled at the sight, and pecked her lips, which were in a pout.

As I began to get up, I heard Liyah moving around. "Sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you." "It's ok. Where you going?" "Just downstairs. I'm gonna make us some food."

"Nooo. Come lay back down with meeee", I laughed at her as she began to whine. "I'll be right back baby. I'm gonna cook and then bring it up to you."

She shook her head, but kept her eyes closed. "Ughhh fine. Your lucky your cute cause I'm hungry as shit right now."

She grinned at me as I went to go lay back down with her. "Are you gonna go back to sleep." "No. I'm awake now", She answered.

I wrapped my arms around her and brought her to lay on top of me. She was still naked, so as she brought her chest to lay on mine, I could feel her boobs on me.

"D-Do you want me to get you some clothes." I was trying my best not to get hard, especially because she was laying right on top of me. "I'm ok for now. Or does me being naked bother you?"

She lifted her head to look at me with a smirk. This girl.

"N-No. It doesn't bother me." She nodded and put her head back down. I couldn't control myself any longer so I gently pushed her off me and got up from the bed.

"What was that for?" "Listen baby, either we have sex again or I go make you food. I would rather you choose the food cause you just lost your virginity."

I saw her lips turn into a smirk again. "I'll choose the food I guess."

Before I could leave to go downstairs, she got up drawing my attention to her naked body. She was really tryna kill me.

She slowly walked over to me, giving me an innocent look. She brought her face really close to mine, so her lips were hovering over my lips.

The next thing I knew, she took my hand and brought it to sit on her breast. "I'm choosing food now, but sooner or later your gonna fuck the life out of me."

She kissed my lips and went to go lay back down. I stood there stunned. Aliyah Russel is dirty. And I mean, dirty.
~~
As Leah and I were walking around the mall, I slowly took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

When I looked over at her, she looked at me and smiled. "What store do you wanna go to next?" I shrugged. "I've already bought stuff. You've been stubborn and have been saying you don't like anything."

She giggled. "I just don't like anything. I'm very picky when it come to clothes. I wanna look good all the time."

"You look good all the time baby. You could literally wear a pair of my shorts and a baggy shirt and you would look hot as fuck."

She blushed and gave my hand a squeeze. "Thank you, but your not changing my mind. If I see something I like, then I'll buy it. Until then we're gonna keep looking."

Jeez this woman is bossy. "Oh my gosh! Nick! Look over there!" She shrieked. She pulled me into a store full of dresses. "What did you see?"

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Only the cutest dress ever." She brought me right up to where this dress was, and she was right, it is cute. She would look really good in that. Like really goooddddd.

"Should I buy one?" "Yea baby. Go ahead." The dress she showed me was a light pink colour and it had very thin straps.

"Where would I wear it though." "On a date. We can go on one tonight", I said, thinking out loud.

Her eyes lit up and she squealed. "Really? Like a real date?" I stepped closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Yes mamas, like a real date", I laughed.

"Ok, then I'll go buy this." This girl is finally buying something after being here for like three hours.
~~
As I walked up to Aliyah's front door I felt myself getting really nervous. I don't know why though, cause I've been around her before I guess it's just that this time I'm taking her on a date.

I knocked three times and waited for someone to come and answer the door.

"Hello, Nicholas. I hear your taking my daughter on a date." I smiled at Mrs. Russel. She was always so nice to everyone.

"Yes, I am. If that's ok with you." She flashed a small smile at me. "Yes. It's more than ok. I think it's nice that my baby Lili has someone to take her out besides Darren and her girlfriends."

I nodded feeling my jaw slightly clench at Darrens name. Hey, I'm allowed to be jealous.

"Oh, was Aliyah with you yesterday? Cause she didn't come home last night and I didn't hear from her until she got ba-"

"Ok mom! I think we're ok. You can go back to what you were doing."

I saw Mrs. Russel step out of the way and I looked at Aliyah. She was absolutely breathtaking.

"Awwee. You look beautiful baby." Aliyah smiled but tried not to show it.

"Ok, well, I'll go upstairs. Leave you two alone. Make sure to have her back home safely before 12."

I nodded at her words and then looked back over at Liyah.

"You look beautiful baby. Absolutely gorgeous." I leaned forward and kissed her. I felt her smile into the kiss. "Thank you", she blushed.

"You look really good tonight too", She told me.

All of a sudden, she brought her hand down to my area and palmed me. "Really, really good", She whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened, mainly because we were right outside her house.

This girl is gonna be the death of me.