Chapter 20

Aliyah's p.o.v
~~
From today, Saturday, there was only two more weeks until the winter dance. Sophia and Brielle would not stop talking about it.

I however was focused on what Nick and I would be doing that night.

He told me he booked a hotel for us for the night, and it got me excited.

Nick and I have had sex a few times since he took my virginity, but it was always so soft and sweet. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love it, I just want to experience more.

I was walking over to Nicks house now, cause he told me his parents went on another work trip.

When I got there I knocked on the door, he answered, shirtless and his sweatpants hanging low.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Hey baby. My eyes are up here", He chuckled.

I looked up and smiled at him. "Hey babe." I pecked his lips and walked inside his house behind him, closing the door behind me.

"What we're you doing?" "I was just watching some tv. Why? What did you wanna do?" "Oh nothing", I mentally smirked to myself.

He nodded and took a seat on the couch, patting the spot beside him for me to sit down.

I cuddled into his side and watched the movie he had put on. After a while, I looked up at him to make sure he wasn't paying attention.

I slowly brought my hand down to his area and started palming him through his pants. He immediately brought his eyes down, and let his mouth fall open.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I shrugged. "Just having some fun. Do you want me to stop?" I looked up at him innocently and he shook his head. "N-No. I want you to k-keep going", His cheeks turned bright pink.

I stuck my hand in his pants and started stroking him, letting my thumb play with the precum spilling from his tip.

He let out a quiet moan, so I knew I was doing something right. I slowly pulled down his sweats, and put my head down, wrapping my mouth around his member.

He almost immediately grabbed my hair in his hands, and started tugging on it. "J-Just like that baby. Keep that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around me."

I continued bobbing my head up and down, savouring the taste of him in my mouth.

Once he came, I took my mouth off of him, I leaned up to kiss his lips, letting him taste himself. "Was that ok baby?" His eyes went wide. "Ok? Mami, that was great."

I sat myself on his lap, and started grinding against him, making moans slip past both of our lips. I shoved my head in his neck, leaving bites here and there.

Nick brought his hands down to my ass, slapping it. "Do it again", I told him. He slapped my ass again, this time squeezing it.

"Your such a good girl", He told me in my ear. "And good girls deserve rewards."

I felt my heartbeat quicken. This is what I've been waiting for. For him to go so deep into me all I know is his name.

"So give me my reward, daddy. I've been waiting for a while", I told him, gaining confidence.

I felt him squeeze my ass again, before pulling my shirt over my head. "Oh God baby, you drive me crazy."

I watched as he left small kisses on my boobs, looking at me through his lashes.

"Come on baby. Just give it to me already", I whined. "Patience baby, patience."

He pulled away from my chest and pulled off my pants and panties in one swift motion.

We both moaned and the feeling of our bare skin being against each other.

"Wait, we need a condom." I shook my head. "No we don't. I'm on birth control." He smiled, kissing my lips roughly. "This is the best day ever."

He picked me up by my hips and sat me down on his member. He groaned at the feeling and I let my mouth hang open. Yes, we've slept together but I would never be able to get used to his size.

Once I was fully down, I started rocking my hips back and forth. "Oh baby", I moaned out. "I know", Nick leaned forward and shoved his head in my neck.

He started moving me faster causing me to scream out. "Keep doing that. You make me feel so good, daddy", I smirked.

He then lifted my hips and started pounding into me. "Y-yes Nick! J-Just like that. O-Ohh..." My head fell back as he continued to thrust into me.

When I started to reach my high, I grabbed Nicks hands and pinned them above his head. "W-What are you doing?", He asked. "No touching."

He pouted at me, but I shook my head.

Now that I was in control, I could do whatever I wanted.

I lifted my hips and started to bounce faster on him. "Yes mami!", He moaned. "I wanna touch you so badly", He told me.

"Look at me", I said to him. He picked up his head, looking straight into my eyes.

"I want you to cum baby. I know you can do it. Cum deep inside of me while I cum all over your cock. Come on baby, do it."

He leaned forward and harshly kissed my lips, as he came. I let go of his hands, and they immediately went to my hair.

After our kiss, he put his hands on my waist and started to thrust into me again. I moaned out as I came.

The two of us painted as we came down from our highs. "That was so good", I whispered as my head laid on Nicks chest.

He brought his hand to my back and started to trace shapes on me. "I know..." He quieted down for a second.

"Round two in the shower?"
~~
Oh boy. This whole chapter was justttt 😬😬😳🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. But,, hope u liked it :) 🤍