Part One of Bran Stark x Reader

I was in a castle in Winterfell and Ramsy was still in his cage after Jon won the battle of the bastards. I walked down to the dungeons with Sansa as she let the dogs obliterate every inch of what was left of Ramsy.
A few days passed after that event, I was in my room sitting on my bed writing in my journal. I always had a knife tied around my leg after Sansa taught me that handy skill. Being the last of my house, and the youngest left me with a lot of burden and anxiety. I was left without a castle, no home, no family, and what I thought to know the place to go.
I stumbled upon Winterfell one morning but heard rumors Ramsy Bolton was lord of it. So I had hidden out near Winterfell in an old windmill. then I got word Jon snow was going to take it back for him and his family. My family always had an alliance with the starks, maybe this was my time to shine. And now it's present time, me writing in my journal, feeling like a burden to the starks.
I heard a weird rolling sound close to my chambers, inching closer and closer, I had held onto my knife on the side of my leg undoing the wrap quickly. then a few knocks came upon my door, you never could be too cautious, this world is dangerous. you open the door to find Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
"Hello (Y/N)" he said in a monotone voice with barely any emotion. You got down on one knee and quickly dropped the knife in your hand. "Lord bran, my apologies I thought you were an intruder," you said still on your knee. Bran looked at you. he hadn't felt many emotions ever since becoming the three-eyed raven, but something was different about you. Your long wavy (H/C) hair, with those big (E/C) eyes that sparkle like a million stars in the dark night sky. He felt his heart flutter which was very unusual, made him feel like talking, and not stopping.
"Stand my lady, you don't have to bend the knee for me. For I am not lord of Winterfell. I'm simply Bran, the three-eyed raven now." you got up from your knee flustered, you put a piece of hair behind your ear and looked at bran in his deep brown eyes, causing your heart to sink and your cheeks to go light pink. you cleared your throat and looked away facing a window.
"Did you need something, Bran?" you asked turning slightly towards him again. "I just wanted to see how you were getting along in your new chambers," he said calmly with a flat tone. you turned to him fully now and watched him in silence for a bit. "I'm fine, everything's good here. though I do feel like I'm becoming a nuisance to everyone, and for some reason ever since I got here I've been having the weirdest and worst nightmares you could imagine." this seemed to alarm bran, he took your hand in his and squeezed it softly and reassuringly which made your heart race and your face grow pink. "(Y/N), if you ever need anything, I'm right across the hall. even if it's in the middle of the night when you are having one of those nightmares," he said calmly and in a very unenthused voice which made you question if he actually cared, but you knew he did, he never spoke this much with anyone else. he let go of your hand and he had noticed your blush on your face which caused him to smile slightly. "Have a good rest tonight, lady (Y/N)," he said as he began to roll himself out of the room back to his chambers in his wheelchair.
CONTINUE FOR PART TWO