Part Three of Bran Stark x Reader

Continuation of it!! this is the last part i hope you all enjoyed :) suggestions open!!
I took him up on this offer, though I felt like a burden to the Starks once again. They were all so kind, and worrisome about their guests. They were just genuinely great people, and once you stayed there for a while, they begin to treat you like family too. As I hurriedly, yet quietly, walked to Bran's room I noticed nobody was guarding his door, which was odd. And he still had a candlelit in his room. I could see the glow through the cracks of his door. I knocked on the door just to be polite, and I heard his emotionless, solemn voice respond.
"Come in, Lady (Y/N)," I opened the door trying not to make much sound, considering everyone else in the castle is asleep. I walked in, remembering I was in informal clothes, which made me feel slightly ashamed. Bran was sitting up in his bed, with what seemed to be his own journal. "May I sit down?" I asked, my face still stained from the tears, and my eyes red from crying. My cheeks turned light pink, I hadn't ever been in a man's chambers before. He nodded and gestured to the foot of his bed. I sat there hesitantly but became more relaxed as you spoke.
"Bran I-" He interrupted you "you had a nightmare. About kings landing?" he asked. You were bewildered, you only told him you were having a nightmare, not what the nightmare had consisted of. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I looked at him. "Bran," I gasped for air and paused trying not to make a fool out of myself by crying. "It's okay, lady (Y/N)," he said calmly. Tears began to stream down your face. "Not only did I have this dream about kings landing. But everything was on fire." you began to go into depth, and paused before you got to the bit about your hand. First, you looked away from him then back into his brown eyes, which seemed to be the only thing that was calming you down. Not by much though, there were still tears coming out of your eyes at a rapid pace. "I was pushed into the flames, in this dream, and I got burned." you paused before taking another breath and trying to stop your crying but it just wouldn't stop. "And I woke up, and I have this." you moved closer to bran on the bed, which caused you both to blush, though you needed to show him your burn. You put your hand out to him, and he took it in his gently, him examining it, and his eyes widened. He seemed to know what this means, but you still didn't understand. "(Y/n), stay with me in my chambers tonight, being with someone will help you rest. And if you have another nightmare, I'm right here." He was still holding your burned hand in his soft one. You began to blush, and the tears stopped coming finally. You took a deep breath. "Wouldn't that be wrong though, bran?" you paused and began to trail off, his face becoming flushed as well. "I mean, I'm a lady and you're a lord- I mean... You're Bran... but-" he cut you off and smiled softly at you " I will not force you to stay if you are uncomfortable, but if it will simply help you, you're welcome to sleep in my bed tonight. I swear on the old gods and the new I won't tell a soul." he said a little more emotion in his voice than usual. You knew he was telling the truth. He let go of your hand, and you extremely flustered laid down under the blanket next to him, but not very close. You were on the very edge of the bed. He blew the candle out that was next to him, which was the only one going in his room. The room sat dark, cold, and quiet for a couple of minutes. You tried getting comfortable but this room was a lot colder than yours, due to more windows, and you could tell he hadn't lit a fire before he had gone to bed. The blanket wasn't enough. You began to speak softly, you rolled over on your side facing bran, you could see his brown eyes still, the moon shined in his room just giving a small bit of light. "Thank you for being so kind to me, Bran," you said softly. And he tried scooting closer to you, and in a calm voice, he said "If you want to move closer, you may." he said, which made your heart beat fast. You moved closer to him, and closer until your legs were almost touching, and your head was near his chest. He inched slightly closer so that your bodies were indeed now in contact. "What're you doi-" he gently wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you in till there was no space in between the two of you. You looked up into his brown orbs, and he smiled softly. "The three-eyed raven has seen things about you, (Y/N) and has shown me what there is to offer us in the future," he said softly, leaning down and planting a soft kiss on your lips. His lips were soft, cold, and he kissed you with utter compassion and gentleness. Your eyes widened and your heart was going a mile a minute, as the kiss parted you smiled, cupped his face with your one hand that wasn't burned, gently and kissed him softly one last time. Your body then began to relax, and you felt safe, and calm in his arms. You nuzzled your head against his chest, and went into a peaceful sleep, no longer dreaming about the burning kings landing.
-THE END-
sorry if this seemed a bit long i tried to rush it all!