Part Two of Bran Stark x Reader

Hi guys welcome to part two i hope you enjoy!!

~later that evening~

I had finished writing in my journal, about the events that had just happened. I told Bran about my dreams that I had been having, which I just tried to forget. A lot of them included him oddly. I remember one dream of being engulfed in flames, and everyone burning in kings landing. They were terrible, the screams, the people dying. I couldn't stomach thinking about these horrendous dreams again, I poured myself a glass of wine, I didn't like the taste very much, however, I knew it would relax me, and put my nerves at bay. I blew out two candles that had been lit, leaving only one, giving a soft yellow glow to the room, this also seemed to help put me at ease. After relaxing and having a glass of wine, I decided to get into bed and try to rest. I had left the one candle lit, I always went to bed with one going, until the wax would melt and drown the flame. I had fallen asleep soon after getting into bed, left with whatever dreams were yet to come.
I began to dream about the same kings landing, inflame, burning to unforgettable ash. This time I was walking around, people had been killed, the screaming had gotten worse, and there was something huge there making monstrous sounds. In the dream, I had run to the side of a building to try to hide what was chasing the people in the dream, or what seemed to be me. As I was trying to cover from the fire, people running into me every which way, causing my anxiety to boil over. In the dream, I had been pushed into flames by the crowd who were just trying to maneuver around me and find safety as well. My hand got burned in the dream. This caused me to wake up in a sweat.
As I sat there, stunned from my horrible nightmare, I began to sob. Remembering the terrifying screams, the horrendous smell of fire, and burning flesh. It was all so real. i noticed my hand pained me. I got out of bed and walked toward the candle that was still burning from when you had lit it before i went to sleep, and i held my hand in the soft light the flame was giving off. i noticed small burns on my hand, tears still streaming down my face. The anxiety in my stomach seemed to had manifested to my whole body, leaving me dumbfounded, and just wanting someone there with me. I remembered what Bran had said to me about having the nightmares, and if i needed someone in the middle of the night, he's just across the hall.

Part three already up!! thank you for reading :)