Two

Gif above, Caleb (left) and Reid (right)

Music blasted from the loudspeakers as Jessica walked further. She followed Pogue until he made a stop in one of the tables. She was very well hidden behind him as she looked around some of the happy customers that obviously were having a wonderful time.

"Hey baby, you've missed a great movie," Kate stated, smiling before she kissed Pogue on the cheeks.

"Yes, I was fixing my bike," Jessica's brother replied.

The people that were at the table didn't notice that Jessica was there because Pogue hadn't moved to the side.

"That's okay, Chase was cool enough to keep me company," Kate responded, pointing to her right side, where a handsome young man she never met before sat.

"I just bet he did," Pogue replied, sounding sarcastic. It was evident that he was jealous, and Jessica knew it.

"Anyways, I brought company," Pogue said, moving to the side, showing his sister off.

"Oh wow, Jessica!" Kate exclaimed with a big smile on her face. She stood up and hugged the young lady that stole her heart as the sister she never had.

Jessica smiled and returned the hug. Kate stood next to her and Jessica looked around the table. Her heart almost froze when she saw Caleb. He had an expression of shock as he observed the person that he once called his best friend. He was staring at how beautiful and grown she had become. He couldn't believe that she was back.

Suddenly, guilt started to form in his consciousness as he thought about the ties he had cut with Jessica, when she was in New York.

Jessica didn't say anything to Caleb; instead she looked around the room to see who else was sitting there. She noticed the new guy staring at her curiously and a young blonde girl that sat next to Caleb. She could sense Caleb gazing at her which made her even more tense.

Thankfully, Kate had managed to get in the middle of an awkward situation without realizing it.

"When did you get back?" Kate asked, making Jess look towards her direction.

"I arrived a few hours ago. I wanted to surprise Pogue, so here I am," she responded. Kate sat down to her previous spot and pulled a chair for Jessica. She wanted Jessica to sit next to her.

"Do you girls want something to eat?" Pogue asked the two special ladies in his life.

"Yeah, I'll just have whatever you are having," Kate replied with a smile.

"Just a bottle of water," Jessica responded.

"Oh I am sorry, I am so rude. This is Chase and Sara. Sarah is my new roommate. They are new to the school and I am sure you know Caleb," Kate expressed, pointing to the respective teens around the table as she introduced.

"Hello, pleasure to meet you both. I am Jessica, Pogue's sister," she replied, smiling.

She turned her head to see Caleb who was still rather astonished that his Jessica was back. She didn't want to speak to him, but it would have been rude if she didn't at least say a greeting.

"Hey Caleb," she greeted, turning her attention back to Kate as soon as possible. He never replied to the greeting which made Jessica feel uncomfortable. She started to become irritated as she knew she was sitting so close to him after everything that had happened.

Then, a small pain of jealousy stroked her body as she noticed Sarah holding Caleb's hand. Jessica started to play with her fingers as she bit her lower lip, a bad habit she always encountered doing, when she was nervous.