Introduction

You stare out the window as the black car drives down the seemingly abandoned road, you're a Christian female that has been sent out for 'duties'.
The people of your church told you it was for god, and you will be gifted paradise if you do this for god. Your father was the real one who sent you away. It kinda pissed you off but....there was nothing you could do, he was the head of the church, it annoyed the shit out of you, you started to grind your teeth at the thought.
"ma'am, are you okay? We will be arriving shortly"
The driver of the car, who you didn't know, heard the grinding of your teeth and got concerned
"Oh...uh yes thank you..."
you manage to get out after a few second of silence after he spoke. Suddenly, in the distance you see a large mansion like house, almost looked like a vampires house from one of those 1900's movies, you giggled quietly at the thought

The driver pulls up to the door, you get out, grab your bags, and thank him and give him a tip for driving you.
You watch as he drives away, it seemed like he was in a rush.....since he drove away so fast.....as if he didn't or was scared to be near the house.....but....you ignored it,
"I mean, if I was gonna drive here and see this house....and drop someone off here...I'd drive off too...wouldn't wanna see what would happen to them."
You giggle at yourself again
You go to knock on the door but....before you can even knock on it....it....slowly opened...with a loud creek...as if it hadn't been opened in god knows how long
"What the absolute fuck? What god damn door does that?!....I'm getting chills already! What the hell dude...ughhh I don't wanna go in here bro...damn it."
You say out loud in a frightened voice, you hesitantly step inside the door, already regretting your decision...
No turning back now....
You're now inside the house, In front of you is a long purple rug, which goes up the stairs. The stairs go in to different directions, as if you sliced it in half.
"Uh- hello? Is anyone in this place? Uh-"
"Hello?!"
"Hello?!!!"
You continuation of your yells echos throughout the house yet no one comes down...you walk towards the stairs but see someone on the couch in the coroner of your right eye....you walk over to him..he has dark maroon hair....he's quite handsome...well....he's cute.
"Excuse me?...are you awake?"
Touch him to wake him up..yet pull back as.....he's freezing...you get worried and put your ear to his chest and two fingers to his pulse. Yet....nothing...nothing at all....no pulse....he's cold....and no heart-beat.