Greetings

"OI! You ever heard of personal space?!"
The guy suddenly springs up and slaps your phone out of your hands.
"O-oh sorry, are you okay, I didn't feel a heart beat and...you were freezing and you had no pulse...how the fuck are you Alive?!"
"It's a condition idio-...."
He goes silent...and just stares into your eyes. suddenly he grabs your arm and pulls you onto the couch and pins you down
"W-what the fuck?!"
You yell as he lays over top of you. Suddenly a tall handsome man with glasses clears his throat.
"Ayato how many times do I have to tell you take such activity's to your room bastard"
The man with black hair says obviously frustrated with this man named Ayato.
"Please see to her bags"
The man with black hair says as your luggage suddenly disappears. A man pulls it away, yet to quick for you to see who it was or what they looked like, it frightened you, yet you ignore it thinking it's just a weird house.
"Are you one of our guests?"
The man with black hair says to you.
" I- uh- no I live here now I was sent by the church."
"That's weird...I don't remember making that arrangement. Anyways let's go introduce you to everyone shall we?"
The man with black hair says to you as he places his had in front of you, and the other on his back. You take the hand I front of you and he guides you too a room where Ayato is already sitting in.
"Have a seat"
The man says as he opens the door for you. You walk in and sit down on the couch. He sits in the seat to the right, it's a seat for one person, there is another to the left of you, both are purple while the couch is blue...
"Strange....different colored furniture? How odd"
You think staring at the chair with your head tilted slightly to the right. Suddenly a man appears behind you he's holding a teddy bear with a eye-patch covering its right eye, the teddy bear looks like it was home-made. The man had purple hair that faded into white at the tips and dark circles under his eyes making it look like he's never had enough sleep in a while.
"She smells nice"
He says as he leans in and sniffs your neck, you slide away, but bump into a man with red hair and a hat, and strange clothing.
"I agree...I'll call you little bitch"
The man with red hair says, you get up and see a man with hot pink hair that fades to white , he's up against a pole with his foot on it as well, you look over and see a man laying on the other couch by the window with dirty blonde hair and headphones in
"Quiet down would ya"
The man with headphones says quietly
"Now that everyone's here, let's introduce ourselves shall we?"
The man with black hair says.