Enchantress of the Isle

I don't own Descendants!!!

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned King next month?" Beast asked, coming into the room where his son, Prince Ben, was being fitted for his coronation outfit.

"He's turning sixteen, dear." Belle reminded her husband.

"Hey, Pops." Ben greeted, slightly nervously.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two." King Beast chuckled.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight." Belle said, offended.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot. Kidding." King Beast quickly said, seeing the offended look on his wife's face.

"Mom, Dad..." Ben began.

"Ah! Nn-nnh!" The tailor said, stopping the soon to be King from taking another step towards his parents.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben announced.

Belle gasped and dropped the shirt she was holding. Beast looked outraged.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben explained.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" King Beast raged.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" Beast growled.

Belle laid her hand on her husband's shoulder "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil...Jafar...the Evil Queen...Maleficent...and...um...the Enchantress."

"You would bring the daughter of the woman who cursed me to our home?" Beast roared "Are you out of your mind?"

"Dad, just hear me out here!"

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben argued.

Beast sighed deeply "I suppose their children are innocent."

"Well, well done." Belle congratulated her son then turned to her husband "Shall we?"

Ben looked out the window to the Isle of the Lost.

***

Mal and Hera were spray painting a wall.

They spun around and sang together "They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad. They say I'm evil, and that makes me glad."

Jay popped up underneath them "A dirty no-good, down to the bone. Your worst nightmare can't take me home."

"So I got some mischief in my blood." Evie strutted across a table towards the group "Can you blame me? I never got no love."

"They think I'm callous, a low-life hood." Carlos stole an apple from a vender "I feel so useless, Misunderstood!"