The Magic Wand

I don't own Descendants!!!

"Evie, mirror me." Mal ordered.

"Mirror, mirror on the..." Evie paused and corrected herself "in my hand, where is Fairy Godmother's wand...stand?"

The wand appeared in the mirror and the boys gasped.

"There it is!" Mal exclaimed.

"Zoom out." Carlos suggested.

"Magic mirror, not so close." The mirror zoomed out to show the world and Hera rolled her eyes "Closer. Closer. Closer." Evie whispered.

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." Carlos asked.

"Stop! It's in a museum." Mal said, ignoring Carlos, "Do we know where that is?"

Hera tossed Carlos a phone and he quickly looked it up "2.3 miles from here."

"Let's go." Hera commanded.

She led them out, but Mal stopped and turned back.

"Come on. Carlos!" She hissed.

"Coming!"

***

They reached the museum quickly, following Hera and Carlos's directions.

"Come on. Check your mirror." Mal urged her friend.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked, frantically checking her makeup.

Hera rolled her eyes "You look fine, E."

"Yeah. And, hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" Mal sighed.

"Sure. This way." Evie pointed down the hall.

They hurried down the passage and stopped outside an open door, inside was Mal's mother's infamous spinning wheel and a security guard.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay scoffed.

"Yeah, It's kinda dorky." Carlos smirked.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary. 'Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger.'" Mal recited.

Nothing happened.

"Impressive." Jay said, stifling a laugh.

"I got chills." Carlos said, not bothering to hide his smile.

"Okay, you know what? 'Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger.'" Mal repeated.

Again, nothing happened.

"Together." Hera suggested "And try this one." She pointed to a different spell.

"Fine." Mal grumbled.

"'Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep.'" Hera and Mal chanted together.

It worked. The security guard got up, as if in a trance, and moved towards the spindle.

"Ooh!" He gasped as he pricked his finger on the point of the spinning wheel.

He toppled over in a dead sleep.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal laughed.

They walked over to a door, tried to open it, and found it locked.

"Stand back." Jay said, moving back and starting to run towards the door as if about to kick it open.

"'Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick.'" Mal cast the spell.