BIO and prologue

Name: Wilhelm Von Alfred:

Rank: Master scientist

Ethic: Iron Blood/ glorious German engineering and science

Credits: V-3 and V-4 rockets. H-76-class aircraft carrier/battleship design. Gewher 990 automatic anti-aircraft rifle.

Look

Statics: Single

Statics: Single

Prologue:

It was just a very normal day for you and you were working on the next invention for the Iron Blood's Navy. You were happy with the designs of the H-76 aircraft carrier/battleship. You had just fixed the flaws within the design. You shoved it into your pocket and prepared to present it to Lord Bismarck. But little did you know, she was planning to rid of you for another scientist everyone in the base liked and loved. You only told people your last name but never your first and sir name. You arrive at the harbor to see Lord Bismarck.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Guten Tag Lord Bismarck. (Good afternoon).

Bismarck: Good afternoon Alfred.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: I have corrected the flaws you pointed out.

Bismarck: Is that so?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Ja, Lord Bismarck. (Yes,). I have also heard about Steiner Von Fritz. I am willing to step down from the spot light when he is ready.

Bismarck: Well, you will be, forever. Because we no longer have a need for you.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Then I will quit my job then for Steiner.

Bismarck: Good, because you don't have a choice. He is more handsome, gentler, mannered, and everything compared to you.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: I have heard and saw him. I talked with him and he is happy that I am willing to step down. I hope you will treat him as well as you have treated me.

Tirpitz: Then that about does it.

Deutschland: That the torture of this lowly animal begin.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: What do you mean? I am going to step down for Steiner to step up.

Deutschland: Well, you see Alfred, we fear that you will be in the way of him. So, we will handle you personally. **punches him in the face as hard as possible**

Wilhelm Von Alfred: AAAAAAAAH!!! What was that for? I have not done enough favors for you?

Deutschland: Not enough to where I won't beat you. **kicks you in the gut**

She and Tirpitz beat you to hell and then they bag you up and take you out to the middle of the ocean and dump you.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: I can't swim!

Deutschland: Exactly, any last words lowly animal?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Nein. (No.). I have nothing to pray for. My parents are dead and I'm single.

Deutschland: As they say, sleep with the fishes.

She punches you in the balls and throws you over board to drown because you can't swim.

Bismarck: Now we can all praise Steiner and his inventions. They don't have as many flaws as yours. His are almost flawless.

Tirpitz: Steiner can marry all of us. Now let us watch as the rat sinks to the bottom and sleeps forever with the fishes.

They watch as you slowly drown and quickly sink. You slowly lose consciousness and say your last goods and pray and wish for the end of the whole of the Iron Blood. Except for Steiner and Zeppy of course. Zeppy always treated you as a big brother and Mr. Steiner is unaware of the events unfolding.

Your Thoughts

There was so many things I never experienced before and will never get to experience. If I survive, then I am to kill all of Iron Blood and spare Steiner because he isn't aware of the betrayal they have done. Zeppy, little sis, I will miss you dearly. If I survive, then maybe you will believe me. You can always tell if I'm lying or not. I was the best big brother I could be for you.

End of Your Thoughts

???'s view

???: They just betrayed him like that because of love? How stupid of them.

???: Agreed Observer, he is very smart and can invent many things if he can get his hands on them.

Observer ?: Well then, I won't say no to this offering Purifier.

Purifier: Why don't you just let him drown? He isn't anything to us.

Observer ?: Wrong, he has invented many things. Even Arbiter has praised his invention of the V-4 rocket. If he joins us, then think about what things he could invent for us. We can evolve even further from him.

Purifier: **gasps** You're right, this is a perfect chance for us to evolve even further.

Observer ?: Then give me just a minute.

The Observer dives into the water and dives to your sinking and lifeless body that is at three hundred feet. Freezing cold water is surrounding you.

Observer ?: Almost there. **grabs your body** Gotcha, back to the top.

She swims to the surface and flies upwards again with your body.

Observer ?: I'm back.

Purifier: He has been beaten to a pulp. Let us present him to Arbiter. She has praised him after all.

Observer ?: Of course.

They open a portal and go through it. They walk to the Empress and present your unconscious body to her.

Arbiter - The Empress III: Why have you brought me a lifeless corpse Observer Alpha?

She tells the full story and then says the interesting part to her.

Observer Alpha: He is the one and only Alfred, the one you praised for his invention of the V-4 rocket.

Arbiter - The Empress III: **gasps** The Alfred? One of two males left in their world?

Observer Alpha: Yes, he can help us evolve even further.

Arbiter - The Empress III: Keep him a secret from everyone else. He can't be known about until recovery.

Purifier and Observer Alpha: Yes my Empress. I'll pit him through the new shower system we have. His clothes will also be washed in the process.

Arbiter - The Empress III: Please do, he is important to our goal of evolving.

(THIS IS THE END OF THE BIO AND THE PROLOGUE. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS.)