Chapter 7

Recap: You kidnapped Nagato, Mutsu, Mikasa, and Shiranui with Observer Alpha's help.

Back to present

Operation: Fox II

Time: 2000 hours

Rank: Doctor

Name: Wilhelm Von Alfred

Objective: Convince Doctor Steiner and Zeppy to join the Siren's

You have sneaked into the facility that Steiner is in and you are using the vents to your advantage.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **crawling through the vents** I need to locate Steiner. He should be in the same lab I was in. B-87.

Mean while

Doctor Steiner: Gut, we are making progress. (Good,).

???: It's making good progress, I can hear them scream in joy in my head when this weapon is complete.

Your view

Wilhelm Von Alfred: **crawling through the vents** Just a few more feet.

You crawl until you are at the vent covering and see Steiner in the lab with another Doctor.

???: It's making good progress, I can hear them scream in joy in my head when this weapon is complete.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Psst, Steiner?

Steiner: Huh? **looks at the vent** Alfred?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: SHH! Help me?

They help you climb out of the vent and then they ask you some questions.

Doctor Steiner: Why are you in the vent? I thought you retired.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: I was going to. I meet Lord Bismarck at the harbor and after some time, Deutschland and Tirpitz beat the sh*t out of me. Then they bagged me up and threw me into the deep part of the Atlantic to drown because they favored you more.

Doctor Steiner: **gasps** They betrayed you?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Jawohl. (Yes sir.). I am here to ask you to join us.

Doctor Steiner: Who?

Wilhelm Von Alfred: The Siren's, they saved me and an Observer is my girlfriend. Trust me, when another Doctor rises and is better then both of you, they will do the same. If you join them, they will treat you kindly. The rumors are false.

???: I will join you my follow Doctor.

Doctor Steiner: I will too. I have a self destruct button on the missile. You collect the documents.

???: Of course.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Where is Zeppy?

Doctor Steiner: She is at the harbor with Bismarck.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Then we will take Zeppy with us. She is like a sister to us.

All Doctor's: Agreed.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Observer Alpha?

Observer Alpha: Yes?

???: Who are you?

Observer Alpha: Please call me Observer A. if you would please.

Wilhelm Von Alfred: Please take them to the lab. I need to find Zeppy.

Doctor Steiner and ???: Nein, we will help you kill Bismarck, she will betray us soon enough. (No,).

Wilhelm Von Alfred: U-understood. Observer, can you please take us to their harbor?