2

• Darryl/BadBoyHalo's pov •

• 2 days later •

I was on a walk with the person who shall not be named and Zak in the forest, when I felt someone watching me. "Uh, guys-" I said, turning around, stopping. They looked back at me in confusion. "Yeah?" Zak answered, clearly confused.

"Do you guys feel someone watching us?" I asked, starting to become more and more concerned. I mean, anything could happen. "Bad, calm down. Its probably nothing" the person who shall not be named said, grabbing my arm and started walking. He let go 5 seconds later, looking behind us one last time. "Oh my goodness, I swear someone's watching us!" I said, whisper yelling. You know, just in case someone was watching.

"Darryl, calm down!" Zak laughed, grabbing my hand. I looked down at our hands, turning kind of red, but I just continued walking. Vince muttered something, and I could barely hear it, but I swear he said "Skephalo". I'm not surprised. Thats the 43rd time these past 2 days. All Zak and I did was hug!

I snapped out of my thoughts by that feeling again. The one I had ealier. The 'Someones watching you, be careful.' one. I ignored it, and kept walking. Just to be safe, I turned around again. I swear this time I saw someone, but they were too fast. I saw the figure teleport up into the trees to our right. I don't like having that feeling, especially when im walking in a forest.

• Jacob/Zelkam pov •

I watched Darryl and his friends walk down the dirt path, avoiding anything that could be dangerous. They only thing they didn't know they should be avoiding is me.

I watched Darryl mostly. Every move he'd make, every word he said, every breath he took, All of it. He'd turn around sometimes, but would never see me.

I assumed they were headed towards the creek not too far away. I was sneaking up behind Darryl, right when he turned around. I rushed to one of the trees nearby, climbing all the way up.

Shit, he probably saw me.

I looked up at the dark sky, wondering why they chose night time to go there. I mean, I don't blame them. It is really cool there. I would always go there after school, unless Dave or Zak hosted a party.

I remember just sitting there for hours. I would do that again, but I have shit to do. Darryl, you better look out.

I followed from the trees, making sure it wouldnt end out like last time. In a fucking hospital.

I never liked how white and shiny a hospital is. I liked hearing about the people try to save the sick peoples lives, and when they failed, it was like a comedy movie. I'd try not to laugh, but when I was alone, I'd laugh.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and continued following Darryl and them.

• Darryl/Bbh's pov ( again ) •

I kept glancing at Zak's hand holding mine. I felt shy, but happy. I saw Vince look at us and smirk several times, and eventually Zak said something.

"Vince stop looking at us and smirking. Aren't you the one who did this to Clay several times?"

"That was twice-" He said, slightly turning red.

"Mhmmmmm. Sureeeeee." Zak laughed, guiding us along the path.

We eventually got there, and it was amazing. Theres one thing that still bothered me, and that was that thing that climbed into the trees earlier.

I looked into the water to see my reflection, and someone behind me. I froze, scared to see who it was. I decided to turn around.

-
yes
- wee woo author 2