3

( If theres a yt video at the top of a chapter, ignore it- I put it there when im writing sometimes, and forget to get rid of it. )

• Darryl/BadBoyHalo's pov •

"Oh my goodness! Zak, you scared me!" I said, turning to face the water again. "How that scare you-" the person who shall not be named asked. "I-" I couldn't think of a reason. They probably would think it was stupid if I said I thought it was that thing.

We started to talk about stuff together, and doing this was actually pretty fun. We talked for hours that only felt like minutes.

It eventually turned night, and everything was dark. "We should probably go back now" I suggested, turning to face the way we came. "Yeah, probably" the person who shall not be named agreed. the person who shall not be named flew up above us, but not too far. I guess hes just following from abOve?

the person who shall not be named's pov •

I flew up, but not too far. Darryl said earlier he heard something, so I guess I'd watch to see from above.

I heard something from ahead of us, walking. The sound got closer, only making us all more worried. I mean, anything could happen! Someone could shoot, and/or stab us for all we know.

"the person who shall not be named? Did you hear that?" Darryl asked, looking up towards me. "Yeah. Its probably nothing, so let's keep going." I said, trying not to sound nervous. "Calm down, it's probably nothing, like Vince said." Zak picked up a small rock, and threw it ahead.

"Well, anything could be out there!" Darryl argued, looking towards some of the trees and bushes that someone, or something could be hiding in.

"Come on, we needa get home." I sighed, landing beside Darryl.

All three of us continued walking back up the trail, occasionally glancing at trees and bushes to see if anything was there.

Eventually, we made it back. I opened the door, and it was like nobody even lived here. The entire house was quiet, cold, and empty.

"Where is everyone?" Darryl whispered, slowly backing towards Zak. Ahahah- s k e p h a l o -

I walked upstairs, and opened the door to the room I last saw Clay. "Clay?" I whispered, just incase he was asleep or something.

I waited 2 minutes, and no answer. "Clay?" I asked a little louder. Still, no answer.

I walked back downstairs, almost falling. "Be more careful!" Darryl whisper-yelled. "Why are e whispering again-" I asked, also whispering.

"I dont know-" Zak whispered. WHY THE FUCK ARE WE ALL WHISPERING- THIS IS GETTING WEIRD-

"theN HOW ABOUT WE STOP WHISPERING?" I whisper-yelled.

"YOU JUST WHISPERED THAT I-" Zak ALSO WHISPERED

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH US WHISPERING THERES NO POINT AT ALL

"Okay, can we stop whispering now?" Darryl asked. "Sure." Zak w h i s p e r e d . "You- Nevermind.." I decided not to mention it.

"Hello?" I yelled, but not too loud. I dont want the neighbors thinking somethings happening, and they call the police, and the police question you, becuase youre the one who yelled something weird, and then your freinds look at you like"you fucked up" . I dont have any past experiences, not at all.

"Oh hey, the person who shall not be named" Dave walked down the stairs, almost falling. "Where were you guys?" He asks, stood at the edge of the last stair.

"We were taking a walk in the forest, and it was amazing" Darryl explained, making unnecessary hand motions.

"Do you know where Clay is?" I asked. I wanted to ask him about something, but I need to know where he is, first.

"I dunno. Probably outside or something. It's the one time we can go outside without hiding shit." He said, walking back up the stairs.

• Clay/Dream's pov •

'Shit, what time is it?' I asked myself, landing beside the river I had found George in. I guess George really isnt found.

I looked at the time my phone showed, blinded because stupid me had the brightness at 100%. The time showed 1:52 am. I turned off my phone, deciding to give up for the night.

Something, or someone was behind me. I can feel it. Its that feeling. "Who's there..?" I whispered, slightly scared.

"It's just me, Jacob!" A cheerful, yet creepy voice said.

"Jacob?" I asked, flying higher.

"Yep!" He cheered in a creepy way. I could make out something in his hand, and it was a gun.

Everything happend so fast. I heard a gunshot, followed by me falling to the ground, and another gunshot. The last thing I heard was Jacob.

"Sweet dreams."

-
CatOwl__, you're welcome :>

There goes the dream team.

Sorry this took so long to be published, I haven't felt like writing this month. I have 18 days left of school, and im headed to California for a while, so after school and when i arrive home ( yes, i was born there ), i'll try to write a bit more.

- Wee woo author 2