Chapter 1 ~Exchange student Y/N!!~

Don't forget to vote guys♥️💞

Normal POV:

You are watching Netflix and wating popcorn in your room on a normal holiday (or imagine it's quarantine).

Suddenly, you hear a knocking on the door of your room. You can also hear a someone calling your name.

Y/N: Who is that?

You walk over and open the room door. No one's out there.

Y/N: What the heck?!

You roll your eyes and turn around. Then what happens makes you look stunned.

???: Welcome to the Royal Demon Realms, (Y/N)!

You can see a beautiful, brown haired girl crossing her arms and standing in front of you. She gazes at you with her brown eyes, smiling sweet but proudly.

Her outfit is beautiful. Deep green and black, and a yellow cloak. It suits perfectly on her. Elegant and gorgeous.

 Elegant and gorgeous

(What the girl wore)

???: Feeling a bit shock are we?

She smiles and walks towards you. There's two pther girls behind her. They are all walking to you, making you feel more stunned and puzzled.

You then looks around. You are standing in front of a gigantic castle on a hill. There are waterfalls and a big lake nearby. Down the hill is a crowded but comfortable city.

You gasps and lowers your head. Suprising finding that you're not even in your casual outfit anymore but a elgant, black uniform-like dress(refer to the one in the introduction).

After a few moments, you finally calmed yourself.

Y/N: *to leader girl* What is going on? Who are you and where am I?

???: Ah, pardon me. I haven't introduced myself!

???:my name is Janet Cornelia Romney. My sisters call me James. I am the founder of IAMC and the former ruler of the whole Royal Demon Realms.

As James introduces herself, a taller girl walks to the front. She has hazel hair and blue eyes. She wears the same outfit as you but her scarf on her shoulders and the tie is blue.

James: *show a taller girl* This is Ann. She is the year 3, head of house Sabiduria and my elder righteous sister. And as you see, she's an android from Detroit Become Human fandom.

Ann: delighted to meet you, (Y/N)!

You smiles back at Ann. She's such a sweet girl. You smiles back at her. Then another girl walks to you. She's a bit shorter compared to Ann and James. She has black hair and blood red eyes. She wears the same uniform as Ann.

???: Hello (Y/N)! I'm Ecca. I'm also James and Ann's sister, sixth oldest, year 2. I'm a Buraddo Demon and I come from the dragon ball fandom!

James: now that we've introduced ourselves, I should officially announce, (Y/N), you will be the new exchange student in the IAMC! You'll study in our school for a year and exchange cultures from your world with different fandom characters!

Y/N: WAIT WHA-

Ecca: don't worry, we won't bite. You just need to study with us for one year. You are a fanfiction writer, right? Then this is the paradise! You can meet all kinds of fictional characters...

You can't stop getting excited and nervous at the same time. Meeting all kinds of fictional characters!! That's literally every writer's wish. And now you get the chance. It is so sudden yet thrilling!

James: we have different classes such as mortal studies, hunting skills, fandom historic studies, magic studies...

James, Ann and Ecca starts introducing everything about IAMC. You now know that this school contains four houses. Year 1 students would be sorted into different houses according to their potentials and characteristics. Normal students study here for 10 years but as exchange student, you just need to stay for a year.

There are different subject that involves in all the fandoms and students from this school are characters from all kinds of different fandoms. Ann and Ecca are original characters (ocs) created by James. So they are righteous sisters.

James: Oh! It's nearly time for the sorting ceremony of the new year of IAMC. Ann and Ecca, you should go and prepare.

Ann&Ecca: understood. *bows and leaves*

James: (Y/N), as a new comer, you can wait at the front door of the school. You will se the other first years students there. Professor Deacon will bring you into the hall.

You nod as James smiles and leaves. You walk around and finally finds the way to the front door of the castle.

???: *bumped into you* Oh I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?