Celebration: happy birthday!

James' POV:

I am doing my work in my room. The boring paper work that I haven't touched the whole month. I hate them, but I know I still need to do it.

Suddenly, I hear the door opening. I turn around and see Kumorow and Ecca, my fifth and sixth sisters.

Ecca: Are you busy, James? Cause we have something to show you!

Me: huh? Don't tell me you two broke your house dorm library or laboratory again...

Kumorow: No it isn't! We have a surprise for you! Oh just follow us and you'll see! *pull James out of the room*

Me: Hey! Where do you think you're going?!

Ecca and Kumorow brings me to the Great Hall. But is that some sort of joke? There's no one in there. I thought they are pranking me as I suddenly hear a countdount.

???: *whisper* 3... 2... 1...

Everyone: *jumps out and shout* HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SMILE_WEIRDO!!!!

Me: guys... Thank you so much!!!

Ecca: hehehe, do you like this surprise? This account's first year means a lot to all of us!

Me: *to you all readers* It sure is! I first created this account for fun, posting stories and make friends. I am really grateful for all the support you all gave me. There will be not smile_weirdo if there's no you guys! Of course I love you too, my fellow sisters!

Me: And, oh! There's a few people I'd like to thank.
godzamasu5432 is probably the first sister I made on Wattpad. Thank you so much for that Fu×reader book! And all the support you gave me on my dragon ball heros book! You are a extremely nice person. And you're beautiful! I like reading your comments and talk to you. Love you, Houaida❤

dyingofboredum you are an amazing writer! I like your true or dare book so much! I had many fun with you and thanks for the support in every book I've wrote. I am so happy when I talk to you. Your comments are always funny. You're really a good friend!💞

TheBladeOfJudgement I had fun roleplaying Zamasu with you and you did a good job roleplaying Fu for me. I'm really grateful! I hope I can talk to you more when I'm not at work! I know you maybe sad but you can always talk to me when you feel down. I'll be there!💖

AlkaAmi I'm so happy when I found that you like Fu and Hearts too! I really like thise underrated boys! I really had fun talking to you. Perhaps we should do a roleplay sometimes later? Anyway I love your writings too it's just so good that words can't describe. That story about Dashinka and Fu is my favorite!💗

You all gave me many support in the past year and I'm super thankful for that. I hope you'll support me for the the coming year, too!

Carvana: are you done with that thanking thing? We got something for you! Tadaa~ *shows a hugs birthday cake with "happy birthday smile weirdo" on it*

Me: Aww really? Thank you!!! *hugs her and kiss on her cheeks*

Chisakura: Kumorow and Ann made this. And we all helped!

Me: thank you guys... this looks beautiful! I love you all!

Mora and Lucifer: *brongs the food from cafeteria* hey guys! Call those kiddo in here cause the food is ready! We can start the party!

Ann: I'll call them! Connor! *leaves the room*

~Time Skip~

Connor: At the exact tike of 15:32 in 15/5/2019, this account was created. So happy birthday!

Everyone: Yay! Happy birthday to smile_weirdo!

Me: *whisper to Ecca* hey... did you see Fu anywhere around? Like I haven't seen him like this entire week.

Ecca: *shurg* yeah, he is hiding in his lab... again.

Me: again?! Ugh that nerdy idiot...

Ecca: *chuckles*

Me: hey... I feel like you know what's going on with him... tell me, Ecca!

Ecca: you'll see...

Suddenly the door opens in the middle of the birthday party. A man walked in with a... machine stuff.

Fu: sorry, am I late? Cause this thing took me quite a time. *start adjusting his invention machine*

Me: what in the Royal Demon Realms is he doing...

Wing: okay, nerdy guy, ready? Launch!

Fu: *smirk and press a button on the machine* okay... Here they come!

I hear a explosion on the ceiling and then... beautiful fireworks shows over the whole great hall. I raise my head with surprise in my eyes.

Fu: James! This is my present! I've prepared for it this whole two weeks! Do you like it?

Me: *runs over Fu and hugs him* of course I do! This is so pretty! Thank you so much Fu!!! *kiss his cheeks*

Fu: Yay!!!

Me: *walks to the table in the front and raise my glass* Everyone... Cheers for this wonderful first year! And we are working hard for the next year! Today, I'll update every book as a present!! Thank you for all the support you gave me! Cheers!!🍾🍾

Everyone: Cheers!!🥂

James: *whisper to all readers* do you want spoilers of the later chapters of the dragon ball heros book? Tell me of you do!🤫😏