Chapter 24

Brandon's POV
(Flashback)
It was a dark night and it was the best day to go and kill Taylor. I knew he was driving home by himself so I was going to try to get him in a car accident.

I followed his car and in the right time I hit him from the back and his car went sideways. I drove do fast just in case anyone came so they wouldn't know it was me.

I got home happy knowing that he dies. There was no one with him so no ambulance will come. Buts that's when I got a phone call. "You stupid idiot you didn't kill Taylor he's in the hospital" "WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD FOR SURE HOW!!" "Well you dumbass Jennie was in the car with him and she didn't get hurt so she called the ambulance and he's in the hospital" shit Jennie was with him what if I did something and she would of gotten hurt, man I'm so stupid, "shit hold up I'm going to have to come up with something to kill that bitch".

I hung up and went to the computer. I'm really good at hacking into things so I need it to find a way to hack into the hospital computers.

I spend the whole night trying and I finally did it. I wrote a letter saying
"I'm very sorry and we tried as much as we could to keep him going but he gave up on us Taylor Caniff died"

This was an awesome plan. I send it and waited until some nurse printed it out in the hospital. Haha this is amazing everyone is going to think he's dead when he really isn't.
----------***********-----------
Okay guys see I told you not to be mad
He's not really dead so you can thank me now
Love,
Jesly🐳