Chapter 27

Jennie's POV
"So now that Taylor is here we should go somewhere to celebrate" Lola said. Me and Lola got a little bit closer than we were before because now she's actin more like a friend. "Yeah we should go to his favorite restaurant" Matt said. "please not Taco Bell Taylor" I told him. "okay. okay.....hmm I think my favorite restaurant is Olive Garden" he said. "then Olive Garden it is!" Carter said.

We all decided to get ready because it was only 4pm so we were gonna leave at 6:30 so we could all have enough time to get ready. Like always I did not know what to wear I looked all over my closet and still wouldn't find anything but after 15 minutes of looking I found something to wear. I picked a light pink dress that went up to my knees that had a belt and with a jumper on top. Then I get to do my hair witch all I did was leave it down and put curls on the bottom. I put some makeup on and I was ready to go.

When I finished it was already 6pm and everyone expect for carter and Cameron were downstairs. They came out 5 minutes later and we were off to go.

While we were on the car a song came on. It was "All My Love by Ariana Grande". Me and Lola were going crazy singing that song cause me and her love Ari, not like the boys. They just think she's hot but they don't even listen to her music. "OH MY GOD! JENNIE AND LOLA SHUT UP!!" Cameron said. Me knowing Lola very well we just started singing louder and Cameron just turned off the radio. "Oh come on!" I said. "I told you guys to shut up and you didn't so now you get no radio" he said.

We ended up arguing about putting the radio back on and when I looked outside we were there already. "Damn that was quick" I said. "Well that's why you and Cameron wouldn't shut up" Taylor said. "Love you too babe" I said in a sarcastic way.

When we got out of the car we walked into the restaurant and went to sit down. "Hello my name is Liz and I'll be your waiter today, I'll be right there with your menus" she told us. When she walked out I could see Cameron and Carter staring at her ass. "Guys what the hell are you doing" I asked. "Nothing" they both said. "Hmm I saw you guys staring at her ass" I told them. they didn't respond.
----

That night went by really fast, we had so much fun and Taylor forgot about everything that happen these past week.

When we got home Taylor wanted to talk to me. "Hey umm can we talk in my room?" He asked. "Yeah sure" I said. We got to his room and he told me to sit on the bed. "So this has been on my mind for so long and I just have to tell you" he said. He was scaring me a lot, what is he talking about?. "Umm okay tell me cause you're scaring me" I said. "Well right before the accident something happen between me and someone else" he said. "what do you mean you and someone else!" I yelled. "I'm sorry Jennie okay..." He said not explaining anything. "what the hell are you talking about Taylor!" I said. "Okay Jennie just listen to me okay. So I went to this party about 2 weeks ago and I got really drunk, and this girl came up to me and umm... well I told her I had a girlfriend but she wouldn't listen and she kissed me but I didn't kiss her back cause even tho I was drunk I still had you on my mind" he told me. "Okay umm I'm so speechless right now. I don't know what to say to you like I'm happy you didn't kiss her back or anything but I'm sad that it still happen" I told him. "Jennie please I didn't do anything with her because I love you" He said.

After that I knew that I was the only thing on his mind that even if he's drunk he still thought of me.

-------
Okay guys this just took a turn lol
Idk know how to make it interesting so I added that but there. Yeah I hope you guys don't hate me.
Love,
Jesly💉