Chapter 2- Caught

•°—How foolish of me to think that I was saved? I was only caught again°•

Yuri P.O.V.

After a couple of hours driving, we finally reach a big and tall building. It makes me feel terrified just by looking at it. I feel bad for Chuuya, I'm pretty sure that man is already looking for me. I'm such useless best friend.

"C-can i know what are we going to do here?" I asked the man with bandages.

"Just wait till you know it" he simply said and went inside the building first.

I was thinking of running away but he might just shot me to death and I'm not even familiar to this place.

"Oi! Are you gonna stay there?" The man said. I bit my bottom lip and hesitantly followed the man.

We hop on the elevator as he press the highest floor. It was quiet until we reach the floor, nobody dared to let a word escape. I was too afraid though but him, i can't say anything. The small ride made a small 'ting' sound which made me flinch because of how the tension.

The Hazel brown haired man walk out first as I followed him with my weak and shaking knees. We went inside a room and saw a man in his forties? I can't tell. He was sitting on his chair, hands were clasped together as if he was praying.

"We're here boss" the bandaged man said.

"Take a sit please" the so called boss said to me. I stole a glance on the man who brought me here, asking him mentally if i should go. He only nod and i slowly sat on the chair.

What the hell am I doing here?

"You must be confused why Dazai brought you here" he said.

So the bandage man name is Dazai.

I slowly nod and avoid his gaze. He continued as I can feel him staring intently at me while the 'Dazai' was just sitting fine on the windowsill.

"So let's get to the point. You were brought here because of your ability" my gaze automatically looked up on him and confusedly stared at him.

"A-ability?" I asked and he nodded "w-what's that?" The two men looked also confused of what i said.

The surprised on their look was immediately erased like a flash of lightning. The so called boss chuckled as he stood up from his seat and walked around.

"ability, you're ability is called 'Reflekta'" my face almost crumpled because of how I scrunch my nose. The boss noticed it and giggled as he was already annoyed. "Please don't act as if you know nothing" he said

"I-i really don't know what you are saying..." I protested.

"Stop that useless act, I don't want to kill such a special person like you, Yuri"

This is weird now he knows my name!

"I'm sorry but... I'm serious." the boss closed his eyes irritatingly.

"Dazai, can you talk to her first before we proceed about the business?" The brunette nodded and pulled me out of the room harshly. I was dragged by Dazai again and almost throw me when we stopped.

"Look, cut the crap now. It will only lead you to trouble. My boss doesn't have a patience with that and the same goes for me. So just talked to him normally and stop your useless acts." Dazai said

"I-i really don't know, i swear! Why would I act stupidly if I know that you can kill me anytime." I explained actually almost whining.

"how could you not know what ability is?"