Chapter 15- Cavalry

•°-My brave cavalry...-°•

Yuri P. O. V.

"Drink this," the violet haired man reached out the pills to me as I immediately consumed it, he then followed it up with water that I also drank.

I was feeling under the weather the past few days ever since I regained my consciousness. The medicines that he gave me were somehow making me feel a little better. I was expecting a new torture to greet me as soon as i got back here but to my surprised all i did was rest and the devil didn't even try to hurt me, he was watching and taking care of me. Probably because I am sick.

I haven't uttered any word ever since I was back in his hands. He didn't bring me to that suffocating lab but has brought me to a cosy and secluded house. There wasn't much sunlight that touched the place so I'm assuming he's really hiding me or he's also hiding himself.

"How are you feeling?" he asked and tried to touch me but I already had that reflex to avoid any physical contact from other people. He stopped and retrieved his hand back to himself and stood up. "Rest more, just call me if you need anything." he stood up and left me on the bed.

I just stared at him lifelessly as he walked out of the room.

His angelic gestures, his stupid kind acts that's trying to manipulate me, I hate it. I won't fall for it again, not to him, not to Dazai, not to myself, not to anybody. I would never go back to that weak old self of mine, and I would never try to escape from reality again. Whatever happens then suck it. It is what it is.

☁︎ • . * ☾︎ * . • ☁︎

I'm not sure how long it has been since he left. I tried taking a rest but no matter how many times I closed my eyes or how much I wanted to sleep, I just simply couldn't. Tossing and turning, pulling my blanket and taking it off, there's no comfortable position. How amusing, even if I rest I can't afford to do it.

It was starting to get cold and I was getting hungry. I still don't have enough energy to move around. Every basic thing I do, tiredness overcomes my body immediately.

A dry sigh left my mouth as I pulled the blanket more and buried my body on the soft fabric. I can feel that my breath is getting warm whilst I breathe out and the heat inside my body is starting to come out. I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep again but suddenly my stomach rumbled, it was hurting already and was disturbing me so I decided to finally stand up slowly and walk out of my room.

Surprise, surprise, it wasn't locked.

Was he trying to be a kidnapper like Dazai?

I started walking the long hallway and stopped as soon as I saw a door. Without knocking, I opened the door, I was feeling lightheaded already and I can't wait to lay down. There were two guys inside. They seemed to not notice my presence so i knocked on the door even though it was open already. I finally got their attention and the purple haired man immediately stood up and approached me to support my limping body.

He helped me to lean on him while he led me to the closest seat possible. I sat and slowly caught my breath. Fyodor kneeled in front of me looking like a concerned saint to me.

"God you're burning up, why did you get up? Is there something you need?" he asked with one of his palms resting on my cheek.

I wanted to speak out but I couldn't. I tried to say that I was hungry but no voice came out of my mouth but just grunting. That was hard. It feels like I lost my ability to talk.

He lifted my face and made me look at him again gently.

"What is it?" I struggled to speak again but just like earlier, the only thing that I could do was groan.