Chapter 6

Ivy's POV

I was shocked by his words I have been through enough tonight and he is trying to make me take off my clothes.

"Do you want me to rip off your clothes or are you going to take them off yourself?" He asked.

"I'm not taking off my clothes." I said looking at him with anger. He then got out a thick black leather belt.

"Fucking hurry up and take off your goddamn clothes now." He said calmly leaning on the wall.

I started to take off my clothes thinking of what he is going to do to me. I mean I got whoopings from my mom but that was a long time ago. After I was done taking off my clothes I waited for his command. He looked at me with lust and hunger.

"Go over there on the bed and bend over." He said.

I did as he said and waited for him to start. I started to cry a little because I already knew what was going to happen.

"Don't you fucking move or you are going to get worse than this belt." He said.

The first hit came down on my ass and it stung only for another too come again. His hits were hard and quick.

"This hurts." I said.

"It is supposed to hurt." He responded hitting me again. "Since you want to let some man touch what's fucking mine when I already warned you."

That's when the hits got more harsh like I'm made him mad by saying something I should have just kept my mouth shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

49 MINUTES LATER

At this point I lost count of the hits but they finally stopped and my butt was sore.

"Come lay down." Dimitri said.

I lay down on the bed he covers us up and holds me close to him. I end up drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

I didn't see Dimitri by me when I woke up but there was a maid cleaning up in the room. She then looked at me finding out I was awake. She didn't say anything just handed me stuff to get in the shower and brush my teeth with then pointed the bathroom.

I get in the shower and let the water soothe my body even thought my ass still hurt I got out the shower feeling clean then brushed my teeth. I put my hair into a bun and let my curls hang. Then put on some clothes but I didn't have a bra. I went back into the room still seeing the maid in there.

"Mr.Russo would like to see you now that you are awake." She said. "Come this way ma'am I'll lead the way."

As I followed her around the house I see the floors were nicely wiped, cleaned and polished. It smelled like a home throughout the whole mansion. We finally make it to this office.

"Mr.Russo is inside here." She said pointing at the door then hurriedly left.

I take a deep breath. I was kind of nervous of seeing a man who I let beat me with a belt then made me cry like a baby. As I go inside I see him stop what he was doing and look at me. He was looking at me like how every girl wants to be looked at by a guy.

"How are you doing beautiful." He glanced at me smiling. I looked around the office staying in my same place. It was cold in here which made my nipples harden.

"Come here let me warm you up." He said noticing them.

I go over to him and then he pulls me on his lap. I look him in his eyes knowing there is nothing good to from him.

"What's wrong my love still upset about your little boyfriend." He said laughing. "I warned you and you go against me."

"Why would I listen to someone who I just met." I said with disgust.

"I thought Olivia told you who I was, Ivy I'm not just someone you meet out of nowhere." He said rubbing my thighs.

"How do you know Olivia?" I asked.

"Well of course I'm going to know my brother's girlfriend." He said. "Almost forgot to tell you they are coming over today."

I honestly was getting mad because of everything that is happening right now I can flip out on everybody. I was also hurt what if he wants to keep me here with him, I can't live like this with Dimitri.

"I want to go home now." I demanded.

Dimitri looked at me with his face turning from a smile to a face that was lost of interest.

"You are home, we live together now since you don't know how to keep guys off of what's mine." He then stopped rubbing my thighs.

"I have a job, a home and a life. I cannot live with you." I said getting off his lap. "Look I don't know what phase your going through with liking me but it's got to stop. I'm a grown ass women.

A hand was wrapped around my throat cutting off the air in my body.

"Baby, you gotta start thinking before you speak to me." He glared at me while holding me up in the air. "This is what your going to do, you are going to stay with me and the next time you try to talk me out about not wanting you I'm fucking you up. I don't give a fuck about your job or your apartment you are with me now so there is nothing to worry about."

He then drops me on the floor making me hurt my leg. He grabbed my face and said.

"Stop fucking disrespecting me and go sit on that chair." He released my face from his hold and pointed to the chair.

Dimitri then walks out of the office and I get up on the chair and sit. I feel weak for not trying to fight and get out of here. I don't need this life, I was doing great on my own and here this asshole comes in and ruins my life. I feel so guilty for letting Chris die. He was so nice even though I only knew him got a couple of days he had a life and people who cared for him and I got him involved in something that got him killed.

I started to let the tears run down my face as I cried silently. Olivia is with that bastard's brother probably being forced to stay there too. What am I going to do. Dimitri comes back in the office and I wipe my tears off my face.

"Come with me, we have to get ready." He looked at me then walked out of the office. I followed him out and asked .

"What are we getting ready for?"

"You are going to meet my family." He answered smiling. This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Characters are coming in the next chapter so tell me what you think so far.