Where The Rooster Lands...

(BGM: "Video Games" - AJ DiSpirito)
Silica City. A city where Video Games are the biggest thing in everyone's life's and Esports is the biggest competition. The home of the best gamers, who underwent procedures to become Meta Runner - the best of the best. Equipped with cybernetic arms, these gamers push the limits of every game they play, heck even transport into those.
A bit of time has passed after the infamous Tempest Glitch and Tari, a shy blue haired girl, joining Tas Corp and everything seems to be peaceful.

Almost...

(BGM: "Speed Chase in Silica City" - AJ DiSpirito)

"What the fuck just happened again?"

A small group of people ran for their lives as a gigantic horde of people chased them.

"Either we get destroyed over there, or we search for somewhere to hide!", a female yelled towards the front group.

"No shit there Ruby", one of the guys, a white haired one, answered, "But seriously, running and trying to figure out where we are is a fucking nightmare right now."

"Just concentrate on the running Wiz", the blonde girl running next to him told him, "We can figure stuff out later"

Wiz gave the girl a glare, before something popped up on his screen.

"Guys, I may have a way to get out of this situation! Follow me!"

And with that, the cyborg dashed to the front of the team, and quickly gets into a side street, the rest following him.

The group gets to a small ramen restaurant, where they sprint into, Wiz shoulder slamming the door open, and then leaned against it.

(BGM: "Silica City" - AJ DiSpirito)

The group breathed heavily in relief as the horde of fans dashed across the store they are in.

"Well, that was not the first Fan horde we've outrun, and certainly not the last", Yang sights.

This is definitely true for all of the four RWBY actors and the three Death Battle hosts in their world.

"Yep.", Ringmaster sights, "But where are we actually?"

As soon as the host asked this, all of the team looked over to the white haired Death Battle host, while he was typing some stuff into the light blue screen that appeared over his cyborg arm.

"From what I could check for now, it seems that we are in Silica City, a city where Video Games are the biggest thing and Esports is even more important as Football and Soccer together", he explained, "That much that the top players went through expensive surgery to have a cybernetic arm, also called a Meta Runner Arm, explaining why a lot of people suddenly wanted to talk to me and Yang."

The group looked at the two.

Both have a cybernetic arm, Wiz a rather makeshift one and Yang a professional designed one. But that both arms created a similar hype, just because the top gamers have those, is still a bit frightening.

"That means, that you two are already seen as celebrities over here, while the rest are rather nobodies", Boomstick sights, "Why is it that we always get into stuff like this?"

"That still doesn't mean that you should be jealous.", Wiz told him, "I am definitely not a fan of the situation, but we have to roll with it. Besides, I have a bad feeling that this will pull us into something insane again..."

The crew stood in silence.

It's true that there are moments in which they all get dragged into some insane stuff whenever they are in a different world, and it seems to be attracted to to them by now.

It usually depends on when it will take place again.

And they will be ready for whatever it takes to get back to their world.