Regrouping

"Who are you?", the guy asks sternly.

"I've asked you first", Wiz answers coldly.

The rest of the group knew what comes now.

A leader stare contest.

Aka the one thing usually disrupted by one of the team members.

"C'mon Masa, just let the child's play.", Lamar yells over after a while.

The rest of MD-5 got over into the restaurant, which is literally next to their secret hideout, and got over to Ruby and Yang.

"Seems like your own team brought you out of balance Masa", Wiz remarked in his usual snarky manner.

(BGM: "MD-5" by AJ DiSpirito)

"What brings you guys here by the way?", was the first question the cyborg directs to the trio.

"You're quite the direct talker, aren't you?", Sophia noted, before Masa shuts her down with a glance.

"We would like to tell you this, but in here it might draw too much attention", he told the seven people, "We should go somewhere else."

And with that, he goes over to a door, clearly a employees only door, and opens it.

Sophia and Lamar follow, the blonde girl excitedly waving the team to follow her.

The group enters the secret base of the team and quickly moved to the gigantic couch on the side.

"I think you have heard about what happened at the Tempest tournament, right?", Masa asked the group.

"I mean, it was all over the news, so I don't think that anyone missed that TAS Corp struck a deal with a girl who performed the Tempest Glitch perfectly in a high ranking private tournament.", Wiz answered, and quickly wrote a small note in a Discord chat to the rest of the RT Stars.

Wiz_DeathBattle: They think we are from this world, so no information from the series guys.

The group quickly took note about, since all of the crew are familiar with what Wiz meant in the note.

"And we are planning on saving her from them, since she's one of us", Lamar added a bit annoyed.

"Alright, but why us?", Weiss asked, "Especially since only two of us are Meta Runner"

"I know, but you two", Sophia points on Wiz and Yang, "No one has ever seen or heard about you two, so you could be easy to sneak into tournaments and try to get our Tari back!", she told the group excited.

"But to join the crew, we have to play a game, right?", Yang asks.

"If you put it that way, yeah, you have to play", Lamar answers the question.

"And what are we playing?", was the question of Wiz.

"Battle Blaze."