... The Chaos Follows.

(BGM: "Silica City" - AJ DiSpirito)

The group sits down in the Ramen shop, while the bot made them something to eat, after assuring them that all the food they order is on the house due to Wiz and Yang.

"This is getting annoying....", Boomstick grumbles as everyone took their orders.

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

"You sure they are there?", a male voice asked.

"After that gigantic signal on the outskirts plus the enormous group signal outside, alongside the same signals coming from two arms in both readings, I am seriously sure they are that", a female voice told them confidently, "And no Tas Corp signals around, so they haven't attracted any of their attention."

"And Masa wants to recruit them for some weird reason, but he might have his own reasons for that", the male voice sights, "He didn't wanted Tari to join in the first place, why is he now so hot to recruit those 7 people, where only two are Meta Runners?"

"Trust me, he has his reasons to do so, but even I am confused by this, not gonna lie here Lamar.", the blonde girl in front of the PC told the guy next to her.

"By the way, where is Masa?"

In the Ramen shop...

"Sooo... Any plans on how we get back?", Blake, the black haired girl from RWBY, asks the group.

"I am working on it, but it is not that easy", Wiz sights, while he types on the small screen over his cybernetic arm.

"I can imagine that Wiz.", Weiss told him, before noticing a black haired man entering the shop.

Some people of the group shifted around had their hands on something they could use as a weapon, before the white-haired host noticed this.

He looks around and sees the person, before quickly gesturing the the group to not use this for now.

"Who are you?"