CHAPTER:1 THE BEGINNING

CHAPTER 1: Max,Max Smith a typical college freshman but what was coming his way was out of this world literally. Max wanted to start his college out like a normal person,"Hey!Ya new here?" A far away voice but not that far. Max looked confused."Hey over here!" Max spotted him,he looked like a nice guy who can help you wait never mind,"Hey...You looking for someone?"Max knew this gonna be boring but he was wrong I think."Hi,My Name is Robert,want me to show ya around?" So Max and Robert went on with their day,And Max had an amazing day at college. Just kidding,what you think this is a fairytale!?

Max and Robert went to class then lunch, so....they were having lunch talking about stuff they wanna talk about*boom*a big buff guy slams the table with his rad looking guys at his back crossing their arms"Hey boys look fresh new meat,names Henry people call me Big H and you should too!"uh oh"were not looking for trouble here Henry"Max could feel in his guts that this was gonna go bad"What'd you call me nerd!" "Hey! Let him go" Max stood up for his friend it was a bad choice maybe not?"Boys its time beat em' up" "RUN" screamed Robert ,Robert and Max started to run Robert went a different way Max Got lost he ran as fast as he could he looked behind suddenly he was in a forest,he came to a hard stop"W-Wait what there were no forest here when I came!" It was magic surely and there he saw 'The Sword In The Stone'.

Max went "coooool" it was like something was pulling him to draw the sword he struggled at first then it came out from the stone with an sound like it was left there for centuries. Max had many questions like who put the sword there? Why did someone put it in a stone in the middle of a forest? But that's not what you came for.*SWING* SWOOSH* Max wielded the sword and started swinging it as if it was his own. "This is surprisingly light for a sword" Max spoke to him self. Suddenly the sword kinda like transformed and moved to his wrist to his biceps, it stuck like it was a band or something Max tried his best to take it out but it was no use.....