⌗ 𝐒𝐈𝐗

YAMADA AIKO

YAMADA AIKO

"woah, aiko aced the exam again

"woah, aiko aced the exam again."
"we're an advanced class but she's definitely on another level."
"amazing."

almost everyone inside our class started to whisper about the fact that i aced the exam like as if i'm nowhere to be seen.

sighing, i flop my head onto my desk, turning my head to the side before smiling unconsciously.

"man, that strawberry shortcake really helped." i mumble under my breath, mesmerizing the view by the window beside me.

"aiko-san, i'm going to head to the gymnasium. wanna come?" i hear yacchan ask as she slings her bag onto her shoulder.

"i'll be right there." i answer, not bothering to lift my head as i snake my arms onto the straps of my backpack, feeling the one and only kei opening my pen.

for my classmates to have less confusion, i let them leave the classroom first before appearing in kei's location in my pocket-sized form.

i let out a high-pitched yawn, nuzzling with my small figure onto kei's soft blonde locks, try'na get some sleep.

"how did you do?" i hear him ask.

"aced." i reply shortly onto his hair, producing a small vibration.

"don't go sleeping on my hair, idiot. it's too soft for you to nuzzle and get your drool on." he says, heaving out a deep sigh after as he reaches for my small figure with his right hand.

"it's comfortable." i pout, jumping onto his hand.

"still, my head is not a bed." he replies, placing me on his desk.

"alright, alright. let's go to the gymnasium toge–" kei cuts me off with him grabbing me, squishing my fragile figure loosely with both of his warm hands.

though i am completely surprised due to the action, i heaved out a sigh and waited for everything to end.

their voices are inaudible with me in a situation like this, though i did feel that Kei's hands started to get colder second by second, which took me off guard.

i wonder what they're talking about, considering that their conversation is making kei's hands freeze.

minutes passed by and kei finally let his hands to loosen from their grip on my small body, putting me back on his desk.

"the heck is your problem?" i ask with my eyebrow raised and my hands on my hips.

"none of your business, pipsqueak." he replies coldly, making yamaguchi-kun giggle.

"anyway, tsukki, are you excited for the training camp?" yamaguchi-kun asks.

"i'm ready for it, not excited. who would be excited to see those rowdy players from the last tokyo training camp's 3rd gym? oh, except for akaashi-san, of course." kei answers, pushing his glasses back.

"at least you'll get to polish your blocks with kuroo-san." yamaguchi-kun chuckles, grabbing onto his bag.

"mind filling me in?" i ask out of the blue with a pout plastered on my face.

seeiously, did they actually forget that i'm here? is it because of the figure? yare yare.

"you'll just have to wait until the training camp arrives. you'll witness how noisy those people are." kei rolls his eyes, standing up.

getting back to my original form, i sigh, frowning because of what kei has said.

"why are you sad about it? you're coming with us, aren't you?" yamaguchi-kun asks with a confused expression, making me sigh once again.

"i would, but unfortunately, traveling to another place will definitely be hard for me, knowing that i am a part of a magical pen. i wanna avoid any suspicion, especially within a large amount of people." i explain.

"and here i thought you were smart enough to figure this out." kei replies, shaking his head from side-to-side.

"eh?"

"you aren't a creature fully-made from magic, you're a human being, for heaven's sake." he says, glaring towards me.

"i think he means you just need to maintain that form and avoid any suspicion yourself, like don't try teleporting or something else that'll cause a ruckus." yamaguchi-kun clarifies.

as soon as their words has sank in my mind, i felt my cheeks turn red because of embarrassment.

wow, aiko. born with incredible knowledge my ass.

mentally slapping myself, i gave them a bright smile.

"let's go to tokyo!"