TRICKS I

1. To gain a little trust be neutral .If show somebody that you are open to both sides of argument, that person is far more likely to trust you.

2. If someone is trying to make you decide in a hurry, they are probably giving you a bad deal. Walk away.

3. If you want to make someone feel uncomfortable look at their forehead when you're are talking to them.

4. Whenever a friend tries to show or tell you something that you already know, it's best to let them.It makes them feel good and for you to enjoy. Sometimes if you say " Oh! I already saw that" it might upset them a little.

5. Nervousness and excitement have same body reactions, so if you are nervous for a speech convince yourself that your are excited. It's proven to given better speeches too.

6. Ask for something that seems small, but is related, to what you really want. Then, once they've agreed to the small thing, just work up with slightly larger requests until you've achieved the desired outcome.

7. If you have a feeling that someone you spend a good amount of time around dislikes you, there's a way to reverse that. All you need to do is ask for a small favor.
The trick is to ask for something very, very small. It has to be something that wouldn't make sense for anyone to say "no" to. For example, you might ask to borrow a pencil or a pen from the person in question.

-----
Remember to vote and comment and follow if you haven't!!!