TRICKS II

1. If you want to know something from someone ask them a question and when they are done answering, keep silent and maintain eye contact.
They will tell you more stuff almost everything.

2. When you are trying to convince someone over something, make sure they are sitting and you are standing.
This makes them believe you.

3. The key to confidence is walking into a room and assume that everyone already likes you.

4. Refer to people you just met by their name. People love being referred to by their name and it will establish a sense of trust and friendship right away.

5. You can find out if someone is smiling for real or faking it by looking at their eyes. Wrinkles form near eye corners when the smile is genuine.

6. To know if someone is interested in a conversation look at their feet, if they are pointing towards you, they are. If they are pointing sideways or any other direction, they aren't. Feet don't lie.

7. When at a party or a meeting, crack a joke and observe the people who are laughing around you. People who feel close to each other will be looking at each other. This is useful for discerning out friendships and other relationships.

-----

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.