Welcome!

Author:Hello my dear readers! Welcome to my Truth or Dare book of Mo Dao Zu Shi! Oh and also, warning! I kinda suck at making dares. Hehehe.

Jiang Cheng:Then why create this book if you suck at writing. Stupid.

Author:I'm enhancing my skills! You know, so that i'm not always in my so called office sulking how Lan Xichen won't come and fuck my ass.

Jiang Cheng:Why you!

Wei Wuxian:AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng! You want Zewu-Jun fuck you? Whahahahahaha!

Jiang Cheng:*Starts chasing Wei Wuxian with Zidian*

Lan Xichen:My my, my little Wanyin.

Lan Wangji:*Stuck on his position*

Lan Qiren:Can i leave? I don't want to breath the same air as that unruly.

Lan Sizhui:But teacher Qiren, author invited us and you came. Wouldn't it be rude to leave as soon as you came? *respectful and polite*

Lan Qiren:You do have a point. Fine. Also, make those two shut their mouths up. *Points at Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling fighting*

Lan Sizhui:I will teacher Qiren. *bows at our grumpy grandpa and approached the two*

Lan Sizhui:Jingyi, Young Master Jin. Please stop fighting.

Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling:*still fighting*

Wen Ning:*Hiding somewhere*

Jin Guangyao:*watching the scene like a normal fcking being*

Nie Huaisang:*fanning hiself. And probably plotting to kick JGY's ass*

Author:I have no idea how the hell did this introduction became chaotic. But oh well. Welcome to my new book! Hope you enjoy!

Every Character minus the Jiang brothers: Hope you enjoy!

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian(AKA as the Jiang brothers cuz i wanna still see them as brothers. Oh the feels: *Still Chasing each other.

Jiang Chenh:Come back here you fcking twat!

Wei Wuxian:Wahh! Lan Zhan! Save me!

A/N: What do you think? It sucks i know, but i wanna try something new. Hehe. Hope you enjoy the book!😊