Thank you for 100K Reads

Thank you. That's all I can say right now. As I'm typing this I just woke up and I saw this number on the story. Wow. That's a big number.

Since I was new to wattpad and A Heart As Strong As Yours was my first story on wattpad, I didn't expect the story to reach 100K. At all. I didn't expect so much support and love from my readers. Even when I was on hiatus for a while, there was people who still supported my story even as I left it on a cliffhanger for months. They were still there.

And now here we are. 100k Reads, 3.2k reads, and a year and 3 months later after I first posted the draft where you and Izuku are running down the streets to UA.

It was the first fanfiction that I have ever completed. Usually I would stop writing it because I got bored with it. But with all the support from you guys, you helped me finish it. Even if I've fallen out of the My Hero Academia fandom a bit and have focused mainly on Danganronpa (mostly V3 because I adore the entire cast), A Heart As Strong As Yours will always somehow lead me back to it. Heck, right now I wanna finish watching season 3 and start watching season 4. I wanna get into cosplay. But I can't cause I have online classes in a few hours and I need to catch up on a ton of work due to procrastinating.

But a promise is a promise. And I will be taking requests for the next few weeks of oneshots, questions, etc..

And even though nobody asked for it and it will probably ruin my reputation as a writer here on wattpad, I'm going to write a smutshot. Because why the heck not? We reached 100k, let's just go for it. Don't worry, I'll put up a warning for the children to see.

Just thank you. Thank you all so much.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Todoroki: Thank you.

Thank you. I love you all. And I hope I can grow more here as an author on wattpad.