Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
Alpha 1, this is Alpha 2, we have the package, we are secure at 02.95.1156. We will wait for your instructions."
Alpha 2 that's a go at 02.95.1156 for an extraction" I wait at the point with the "package" a missile launch, I have my AK .45, 9 mm semi automatic pistol, my eyes are scanning full tactical gear is on, the helicopter is 5 clicks away. It was in the middle of the Ukraine, a clearing next to a corn field. There is nothing moving at 0300, it is almost peaceful till I realize what I am doing.
I hear the chopper, it drops a rope, I love getting on like this it makes for a bad ass spy move you see in the Hollywood movies. I am brought into the chopper, another mission completed - oorah! Navy Seal, Owen Lamunti, waiting to take the package. "Way to not fuvk up the mission Kyles!" he says through the headset. He doesn't like the idea that a female can do his job.
"Someone sounds jealous, Hey thanks for the ride.. again." I smirk, waiting for a reply but he just gives a death glare. It is pretty uneventful the ride back to the Russian base.
To think my family thinks I am just a DI, god I wish I could tell them the truth. I am finally leaving this place to go back home to the states. I can go back to the training, the next set of female spec ops! With Adam the team leader and my fellow female spec ops, Emmaline Jones. Emmaline is our communications specialist. She has fire red hair to match her temper, and of average height and weight. We all worked well as a team, and know we can start training the next set.
These brats are in for a rude awakening. They all know there good and strong. Time to break them into little hopeless pieces and rebuild them as strong, the best, Spec Ops females.
They all remind me of myself, mama's prom queens, and daddy's little soldiers.
As I get on the plane to go back to the states I get to my seat and start to fall asleep.

*Flashback*
-"Rose wake up your free I am here for you." Someone is carrying me out of a building, I hear gun fire and yelling of orders. The light is unbearable, I nearly get sick from how bright it is. I recognized who was carrying me, Braxton. "Come on Rose stay with me, you did good, were here for you." My whole body is in pain, what the Fuck happened?
*End Flashback*

I am shaken by a worried looking passenger sitting next to me, "Are you ok?" I must have been freaking again, I had pushed it off and tell her I am fine. The plane is getting ready to land finally. Home sweet Hell.
I get on base and see the movers and shakers, the wives and husbands, grunts, and DI's. I missed being in the states, it has been along time. I quickly unpack and by now I have to go see my new cadets show up. There are 10 cadets in all, coming from different branch and all over. They will be luck Jones and I, we trained with guys, and guys only. They will train together just the females, well and Braxton, but he is a instructor. None the less there lucky.
Most of the first 2 weeks is spent conditioning there bodies. Weeding out the weak that can't handle the physical demands. The cadets are all cocky as hell, there just as bad as guys for Pete sakes. They all tell stories of why they should be here and why they got select over others that wanted to come.
I sat on my bed in the room, I am can catch a couple short hours of sleep.

*Flashback*
-A rag is held over my mouth and water is being dumped over and over. Chinese water torture, very affective. "The corrinates." I get the rag removed from my mouth and I cough and smile. He back hands me, I give a small yelp of pain. I know what will happen if I tell him what he wants. They will kill me. I stay silent...
*End Flashback*

Jones shakes me awake, "Kyles, wake up Braxton's ready." I get ready and go o the cadets Barracks. We wake up the cadets, we will be doing HALO training, all the training is endless to the cadets. By the end of the 16 week course only 3 cadets finished. We basically are like CIA, no one knows who we really are, we are all DI's not female spec ops.
We have a month to go and see our family. Before we start more training and going on missions. I cant wait to see my family. It has been so long, I still hate hiding who I really am.
I am from Jacksonville, GA. Mom and Da were Navy, brother is a SWAT team member. We live on a farm with roughly 100 acres of land. My mom kept my room for me, she is awesome, even kept my house, Angel. My dad was a Navy Seal, but I still can't tell him about myself. So agrivating. My mom got out of the Navy to raise my brother and I. I cant wait to get home.