My Hero Academia Rp OC 3

Name: Naomi Sato

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Above, she is 5'4.

Hero name: Bubble Barrier

Hero Costume:

Personality: Outgoing, Nice, Protective, Helpful

Quirk Name: Barrier (they are the same color as her hair)

Quirk Uses: Naomi can create barriers that can protect people. She can manipulate the barriers and way she wants. She make a bubble around herself or others, and wall or anything she can think of. She can stack barriers, but it has a limit. She can add spikes to barriers and push them away from her. She can make circle barriers on her arms and she throw them at her enemies to damage them. She can choose when to take down the barriers and they have no drawbacks when she does.

Quirk Limitations: When every a barrier to destroyed or badly damaged she will take the recoil on her body. This is usually in chest pain and some nose bleeds. The worst that can happen is her coughing up blood. She can have multiple barriers out but the more that are out the weaker they are. If a barrier is destroyed, and she puts out another one it will be weaker. Her own imagination on how to use her quirk.

Likes: Helping people, being kind, sweets, cute things.

Dislikes: Villains, rude people, sour things and ugly things.

Other: Her parents are pro heroes, and they all have similar quirks. Mom's quirk is shield and Dad's quirk is protection.

Skill Set: Pretty Face

Knowledge: 1
Physical Strength: 2
Quirk Strength: 8
Likability: 10
Survival: 2