Chapter 9✨

A/n to any one who already read this chapter, I'm sorry i uploaded the wrong version, The only difference is in the end so you can skip to there.

Oof, I'm finally here. Well that took a few hours. I go to park my car. I grab my bag and get out of the car. I start walking towards payton's house. I grew up here, but i then moved to L.A. I haven't seen payton since, even though we stayed in contact. I arrive in front of his house, I then ring the bell. The door starts opening revealing payton. When he sees me his face lights up, he had a surprised look on his face.
"Surprise !" I say giving him a big smile and shaking my hands. He runs towards me, picks me up and starts spinning me around while hugging me. He puts me down and we stay in each other's embrace for some time.
"Am I dreaming ?" He says still hugging me.
"Nope, I'm actually here." I say breaking the hug and looking him in the eyes. When i say those words, he gives me genuine smile. He starts spinning me around once more.
"I still can't believe this. Gosh I've missed you !"
"Me too-"
"Hey what's all this noise about."
I turn around to see who said that only to find faith (his sister).
"Oh my god." She says almost dropping her phone. She then runs towards me and gives me a huge hug.
"I missed you!"
"I missed you more!"
"This is awesomeee !!! Mom's gonna be so happy to see you !" She says taking my hand.
I knew all of payton's family, we were like brother and sister after all. I go to the kitchen to find Joanne organizing silver wear.
"Mom ?" Payton calls out. She turns around and let's out a gasp.
"Y/n oh my god !" She comes and gives me a big hug. I hug her back, she's like my second mom.
"Joanne ! I missed you !"
"I missed you too ! Look at you, you've grown a lot." She says breaking the hug.
"Haha I sure have ! I hope I'm not burdening you coming here unannounced."
"Oh no not at all !"
"Mom, I'm gonna steal her a little bit if you don't mind." Payton says. We then went up to his room with faith. We joked around for a bit until faith had to go because she was going shopping with some of her friends. After she leaves, i jump onto payton's bed.
"Broooo, your bed is so comfy !"
He let's out a laugh and joins me on the bed. We look into each other's eyes until i decided to break the silence.
"Dude i missed you so much though ! So tell me, what's up?"
"Mmm.. Nothing much.."
"Really ? No girlfriend or anything ?"
"Nuh-uh."
"Well i saw that you had a new best friend, didn't know you replaced me haha."
"Whaaat ? What're you talking about ?"
"Well isn't Riley your best friend now ?"
"Yeah she is, but you know no one can ever replace you. You're like a part of me."
"Haha well that's good to hear. Hey ! How about we make some tiktoks ?"
"Sure !"
We made tiktoks dancing and laughing together. I captioned it "reunited".
                             Comments
User1636 YESSS ! The dynamic duo is back !
User1638 anybody remember the times they would make a tiktok together everyday ?
Avani yayyy !! Miss you payton
Jaden best friendship right here

I read some of the comments to him.
"We really were THE dynamic duo huh." He says lying down and staring at the ceiling.
"Yeahh... hey do you remember all the shit we used to do together ?"
"Of course ! Yo do you remember the time we spent the night at target ?"
"Oh my god yess !!! That was wild !"
"Hey y/n let's go out !" He took my hand and we went outside.
"Where should we go ?"
"Let's sneak into the movies like we used to do."
"Hahaha yessss !!!"
We arrived in front of the movie theater and snuck past security, stole some pop corn and went into the movies. We never pay here. We watched a new movie but we quickly got bored of it so we went to get ice cream. We talked and had fun then ;
"Hey is our treehouse still here ?"
"Yeah it is actually.."
"Do you remember all the nights we spent there gazing up at the stars ? We should go there !"
"Yeah ! Yeah let's do it !"
We went to where our treehouse was. It was still the same. The beautiful green trees, the beautiful view, the birds singing, it was a scene out of a Disney movie.

 The beautiful green trees, the beautiful view, the birds singing, it was a scene out of a Disney movie

"Wow.. oh my god, it hasn't changed at all."
"Yeah... i missed coming here with you."
I gave him a smile and took his hand.
"Come on ! Let's go !"
We climbed up and went inside.

"Come on ! Let's go !"We climbed up and went inside

"It's just as i remember it..."
"Funny story... i used to come here everyday after you left."
"Why did you stop ?"
"It's not the same without you.."
I looked up at him in surprise. He looked so vulnerable.. like a child you yelled at. I hate seeing him like this.. I pulled closer and gave him a hug.
"I'm here now."
He hugged me even tighter and i could feel a tear fall on my shoulder.
"I know i say this all the time but, i love you payton, i really do."
"I love you too y/n. You can't imagine how much i missed you."
"I missed you too and it sucks because i don't ever want to feel that again... If only we lived in the same city."
"I know it sucks.. speaking of which, when are you going back ?"
"Tomorrow actually.."
I could see his sad expression.
"Oh.."
"But hey ! Why don't you come with me ? You could stay at the sway house for a couple of days."
"You think the boys will be okay with that !"
"Dude josh, anthony and jaden love you to death ! Plus you already know the boys so.."
"Yeah okay ! I'll go with you."
"Yay !!"
I hugged him once more. We sat around in the tree house and talked until it got dark. We then laid down and gazed up at the stars like we used to. We decided to spend the night there we slept in the same bed but we were like brother and sister we always did that. Gosh i really did miss my best friend.