Is this just a bad dream?

Kanan's POV

I wake up to a cold sweat, Ezra! I look over to my padawan sleeping. Wait, what happened? Was it just a dream? A vision maybe? Now I remember, after Hera calmed Ezra down I stayed and must have fallen asleep.

"Oh Ezra," I scoot my chair close and brush his bangs out of the way.

"Um, Kanan?" Ezra groaned covering his eyes.

"How do you feel?" I ask replacing his old wash cloth with a new one.

"Like crap," Ezra whines rolling on his stomach.

"Kanan?"

"Yes,"

"Why did you guys take me in?" I felt my heart stop, why would he ask something like this.

" You're a good kid with a good heart . And you fit well with the team." Ezra stayed silent, that's something I'll have to talk to him about later.

" Just get some rest kid." I pat his head then wait until he's asleep to leave the room.

I sigh heading towards the cockpit,

"Hows Ezra?" Hera greeted.

"according to Ezra, he's feels like crap." I chuckle.

"Well, were almost to our destination maybe he'll feel better getting some fresh air." Hera smiled

"Maybe," I smile back sitting down.

Time Skip

Once we landed I went to go get Ezra, to see if he wanted to join Sabine, Zeb, and I at the market. I walk in to see Ezra yelling at Chopper for something. I laugh seeing my padawan to be back to his old self.

"Hey Ezra do you want to join Sabine, Zeb, and I at the market?" I ask shooing Chopper out of the room.

"Sure!" Ezra answered immediately. I guess he was excited to get out of the med-bay.