Talk to us

I do not own Star Wars Rebels

Ezra's POV

Finally I was able to get out of the med-bay, but before I could go Kanan had to check my arms like what Hera did early. Kanan handed me a cloak and we headed towards the others.

We were on some kind of Frozen(Let it go, Let it go!) planet, snow fell from the sky, rivers were frozen over. This place was pretty cool, it was like a Frozen paridise!

Just incase I ran away again, when we split up I went with Zeb while sabine and Kanan went alone.

"Oi kid watch out there's bucket heads everywhere." Zeb warned.

"Alright," I answer as we disappear into an alley way.

We got mostly everything on the list, except 2 items. Zeb told me to wait with our stuff in an alley way while he got some creats. Once he left everything was going fine, until that voice came back.

Ha! You think he's your friend? He just left you

I fall to the ground and grip my head.

He left you to watch the supplies so he could have some time away from you

Zeb's POV

I told Ezra to wait with pir creats so he could rest a little bit while I get the last two item. As I walk back to Ezra, I gasp in horror. Ezra was on the ground holding his head with blood trickling down his chin.

"Ezra! Kid! Are you ok?!?" I ran up to Ezra and held him in my arms. Ezra had tears running down his face along with blood coming out of his mouth.

"This is spectre 4(He's spectre 4 right?) come in!"

??? POV

"Sir we have found the one your looking for,"

"Good bring me to him,"

"Yes, sir!"

Kanan's POV

Go a head spectre 4 whats the problem?"

"It's Ezra! There's something wrong with him!" Zeb yelled

"What are your corodinates?!" I yell gathering the rest of my supplies and headed towards Ezra. Sabine came and gathered the rest of our supplies and is waiting back at the Ghost with Hera. I ran as fast as I could to Ezra and Zeb.

"Kanan!" Aeb yelled waving me over, I ran towards thema nd took Ezra in my arms, he has dried blood leading from his mouth to his chin. He was was griping his head and had tears running down his face.

"Zeb take the creats back to the Ghost, I've got Ezra." Zeb nodded, grabbed the creat and headed back to the Ghost.

I was about to pick Ezra up when a voice stopped me.

"Ah Jedi and padawan together once again," I knew that voice from anywhere.

"It didn't take long for him to crack again,"What does he mean again?I look down at Ezra, there was a red liquid staining the orange cloth of his sleeves. I gasp, a smile creeping upon his disguting white face. I grab Ezra and start running exspecting him to chase after me. I slow down and notice he's not running after me.

"What?" I say confused, I'm about to start running again when the inquisitor comes out of nowhere and steals Ezra.

"Ha! This was too easy Jedi," He laughs and starts running away. I chase after him, and corner him by a clif.

"Not so fast Jedi, one wrong move and your padawan will become a popical!" The inquisitor laughs holding Ezra over the clif.

"No," I try to think of a plan but fail. The only option is to....No I won't say it. I'll just have to hope for a mircle.

"What are you going to do now Jedi?" He laughs as a star destroyer comes to pick him up. But then a mircle happens. The Ghost appears and starts shooting at the inquisitor. One ended up hitting him and he dropped Ezra, right off the clif into a half Frozen ocean.

"Ezra!" I scream, jumping in after him.

Ezra's POV

I don't know what happened, but I feel cold. M-my... mind is starting to drift.... It's getting hard to breath.... It's getting harder and harder to think. I can feel water filling my lungs. I start to see.... a light... I... want.... to go towards it.. but I feel a pair of arms rap around me, pulling me out of the light. I feel presser on my chest causing the water in my lungs to be forced out. I a take a deep gasping breath for air.

I had to end it there cause I have to re wacth the last episode of season 1 of agents of sheilds and a couple of episodes in season 2 to be able to write what comes next. So if you watch Agents of Sheilds and aren't caught up the next chapter might spoil what happens to one character and how they act.