Blacked out

Aniyah stood frightened with her head held down as she was too distraught as the stranger stood infront of her looking deeply within her she didn't know what to do as she held on to her towel tightly while shacking please I'm sorry I didn't see a ...

Aniyah stood frightened with her head held down as she was too distraught as the stranger stood infront of her looking deeply within her she didn't know what to do as she held on to her towel tightly while shacking please I'm sorry I didn't see a thing as he started to laugh out loudly.

" hmm he thought as he didn't say anything he just continued looking down at her"

Please just let me go I promise I won't say a thing Aniyah could feel her heart rate increase she really thought she wasn't seen how could she allow these people to find her if only she continued running than maybe things could have been different.

"he walked up to her as there was no room between them they stood chest to chest he could smell the cheap motel soap on her wet body as he whispered what did you hear in her ears "

Aniyah began to jumble her words as she tried to say something ppplease I'm tttelling you I ain't see shitt I was just walking I'm only fifteen I'm still young I haven't lived yet don't kill me I'm begging as she could slowly feel her body giving out as the only thing she could say next was my baby as he caught her before she hit the ground.

"FUCK MAN he said as he held her in his arms looking at her as he felt for a pulse as it was faint he wasn't sure what to do as he grabbed her up putting her in the back of the car he may have been a hit man but there was no way he could have killed her knowing she was pregnant as he called the personal doctor that they had on stand by for problems that couldn't be explained as he looked back at her as blood soiled the towel wrapped around her as he began speeding he started to think how could shit go south so fast.

What do you think will happen to Aniyah ?
Will the baby make it ?
Why do you think she fainted ?

Comment like share