taken

I had awakened laying on the most comfortable plush white couch face to face with the very man that took me from the room. while looking directly in his eyes and said " why am I here as I had told you before I ain't see nun and I'm not gonna say nun yet you still managed to take me what is it that you want if its to kill me so be it because I obviously have nothing to live for. while not once removing my eyes from his as the stranger held a slight smirk on his face. deep within I wanted to know what was so funny but the look on his face told me not to challenge him any further but I did not care what did I have left "OH" a baby that I had gotten outta rape. I don't think so I thought to myself, then he stood to feet pacing back and forth as he was thinking of a mischievous plan than noticed he was tall with broad shoulders with nice muscles to match he was light skin with the sexiest beard this man was sweet enough to eat with the plumpest pink lips and eyes any woman would die for " do you like what you see "he said as the only thing that managed to leave my mouth was what do you want and when can I leave.

" you won't be going anywhere until you tell me why your young ass was in an alleyway instead of home

" you won't be going anywhere until you tell me why your young ass was in an alleyway instead of home. that is none of your business I said now can you please allow me to call my mother shes probably really worried about me I said while lying straight through my teeth. at this point, only I knew my mother didn't give a shit about me if she did I wouldn't be in this position out in the world pregnant by myself as I felt his hand wiping away stray tears that I didn't know were falling. is it wrong that at this very moment it was like something told me to trust him but how do you trust someone who basically met less than 48 hours ago?

what happened was what I heard as I told him my story my momma kicked me out after finding out I had been with child but this deeply wasn't my fault I was walking home one night and took a short cut there was a bunch of guys having fun they tried to holler at me but I wasn't interested so I kept walking until I bumped into a man and he raped me. now here I am only fourteen now tell me what ima do with a baby when I'm a damn child myself all while crying as I ten fell asleep.

the feeling of being well-rested took over my body as I got up looking around the room was grey and white with a California king-sized bed that was covered in satin silk sheets this was like nothing I've ever come across while living in the ghetto I wasn't used to this lifestyle but something told me it wouldn't be the last. as I got up making sure the bed was spread nicely before I laid in it.

looking for the washroom has my feet caressed the heated marble floors this felt like heaven you become grateful for things like this but still here I was too ashamed to look in the mirror as I walked by it and brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush that was left for me as well as a tee-shirt and unused boxers. stripping outta my dirty clothes as I got into the shower feeling the warmth of the hot water hit my body as the tears started to run. this was the very last time they would ever fall leaving stains on my face as I promised myself this may have been an unwanted pregnancy but it's here and there's nothing that I can do but woman up. yes, I'm fourteen but I'm also a soon to be a mother because the very man who took my innocence didn't care enough about me to use protection. as I turned off the water drying my body getting dressed heading downstairs as the smell of something amazing heading into the kitchen as I was faced with not one but two strangers one that took me and helped me against my will and the other just wishing id never seen him again after he turned my world upside down as my heart beat so fast once again leaving me passed out.

comment like share