Last to know

so I see I have many silent readers you may like or dislike my book I honestly don't know but please share your thoughts please im honestly begging lol.

Kadeem

Aniyah as become so clingy and moody lately being seven and half months pregnant all she wants is to be up under me and fuck like shit you would think the fact that her being so big she would slow down and quit but nope no matter where I was in the house this girl would find me this was frustrating the shit outta me.

feeling like you just can't breathe it's like a fight between us each time I wanna escape her presence yea I know I'm sounding like a bitch but never did I sign up for this shit I'm honestly ready for these kids to drop just don't know how much of this I can take.

Kadeem

here we go again as she calls my name the sound of her voice coming towards my office " I know you hear me calling you she says...

yea what up

"deem my feet hurt can you rub them, please "

she said as she hit me with that sexy looking smirk of a smile that I've grown not to resist wanting so badly to say no but deep down I just cant alright but just let me make a phone call as she licked her lips turning around closing the door behind her Letoya kept calling it was time to settle this.

phone call

what you want Letoya

"I'm here grieving I lost our baby and its sad that you can act as you don't miss me I need you "

has sniffles and cries began to on the other line I knew she really needed me

" baby please come over"

alright just stop crying for daddy

"thank you"

has I was about to get up and head downstairs aniyah wobbled her fat ass upstairs as she sat on the bed looking at me drinking tea

" Why are you getting dressed I thought you were staying home with me today"

something came up I gotta go I'm sure ull be good alone

" but my feet hurt and you promised you'd rub them"

I ain't promise shit and if I did only a fool would believe a promise

" you know what I'm not even gonna argue with you tell Latoya I said hi just know if you even care about these kids you would ude stay"

not caring about the emotional state she was in I walked right past her

" That baby wasn't even yours she yelled out

what do you know I was about to say but instead there was a banning

WHO THE FUCK IS BANNING DOWN MY DOOR

I thought as the door opened and in walked Killian right past me with nothing but straight face yo is there a reason for acting like you the police baning my shit in

" We gotta talk"

ight so walk back outside and let's start this process again because ain't no way you gonna come in like you just did

"I ain't playing yo this shit been killing me like I can't keep it in any longer "

soooo spit it out then you sounding like a sissy ass bitch

" ight I fucked yo bitch and that baby was mine"

naw I don't think I heard you correctly run that by me again ANIYAH GET YO ASS YELLOW ASS DOWN HERE so you telling me you fucked my girl though

" naw I mean yea I wanted to but I'm talking about Letoya we been fucking.

aniyah

omg, I thought this bitch ass nigga was leaving now he here screaming my name as I went to the bathroom feeling as my bladder was about to explode nearly running to the toilet letting everything out this feeling was truly amazing once everything just gushed outta me washing my hands heading downstairs to only hearing voices as I rolled my eyes seeing Killian.

" hey baby girl Kadeem and I are just talking you should go back upstairs,"

he said has I experienced whiplash seeing Kadeem punch him in the face " you fucked my girl"

Comment like share

Another chapter for y'all