The beggining (ahhh this is going to be soo bad sowwy)

You're having a wonderful dream when suddenly you feel your bed shaking you slowly open your eyes
and see it's your step brother Alex jumping on your bed. "ALEX you just woke me up from an amazingggg dream! you say."Come on y/n it's the first day of school!" Alex says. "Arghh fine!"you yell, Alex walks out of your room while yelling, "Hurry up!" you slowly get out of bed and put your face out the window to feel the breeze slowly hit your face
[A/N:that idea came from @.series_tik tok series]
After a few seconds, you go to your closet to chose an amazinggggg outfit!you decide to wear blue ripped jeans with a striped croptop and checkered vans. You take a quick shower and change into the outfit you choose. You brush your teeth and do hair, once your all ready you go downstairs and see through the window that Alex is waiting in the car. You grab a granola bar and run to the car. "Finally!"Alex says. You lightly punch him and laugh. You guys jam out to tik tok songs and once you guys get to school and Diego tells you that he is going to his friends so you decide to look for your friends. While your walking around the hallways you see your enemy Riley, you thought to yourself, ugh I have to spend another year with her around. Riley notices you and walks up to you with a big smirk on her face, " ugh you look like a rat, no boys want you, in fact you have never even had a boyfriend am I right!? You are furious so you think to yourself ugh I can't let her beat me I have to lie! you look around and see one boy walking around, you quickly pull him to you and kiss him. You let go after a while and look at the boy he looks shocked. You then say, "I'm sooo sorry it's just that girl that just walked away always tries to ruin my year!"he says "uh no worries I get it..I'm Payton btw... oh wait I know you! You do?? You question. "Yeah your Alex's sister right?" Your the think, ugh he better not being say things about me! "Uh yeah,does he talk about me!? Payton responds with, "uh yeah.." you get pissed  and walk away while saying to yourself, "ugh that little- your about to finish your sentence when suddenly you feel someone grab your wrist.....

Is it good so far?🥺