Awkwardddd😕

After the movie ended you fell asleep with ice cream all over your mouth and dry mascara
on your cheeks. You wake up the next morning and look in the mirror, I look like a mess ahhhh😭(😂I'm laughing, just imagine waking up all normal and looking in the mirror with ice cream all over your face👁😂😂-lilly) you yawn and get ready, you go to school and run to dixie and hug her. Dixie's POV:I was waiting at school for y/n when she finally came running to me and hugged me, I hugged her back but I can tell that she was crying alll night🥺I hug her reallyyy tight!❤️ back to the story, Dixie hugs you back like normal but this time she hugs you really tight you ask her why "y/n...don't you remember..yesterday, you had a fight with Payton!"  " ohh..🥺yea..yea I remember now" you guys start walking to class but you see Payton walking by, you don't know what to do, you just look at him for a while then get into class. You sat down and went on your phone, you remember that Payton was suppose to sit next to you so you turn to his seat.. he wasn't there, you look around the classroom and see him sitting in the way back 😕.

     Hey guys!i just want to say that I am soooooooo truly sorry for the super long wait!🥺I feel soo bad 😭😭 here's a short part real quick so you guys can read a little bit I will post in a while!❤️love you all!