jealousy🍵🍵and friendship🥺

maiya finally came and rolled her eyes "oh no😭💀I have to listen to these peeps on live?whyy😭" y/n-come on maiya I'm here! 😼we can tease them and stuff😜 K-oh no A-oh hell no
Ma-let's do it *fist bumps you* Y/n- haha ok soo first y'all need to tell me the tea remember I only met you today 😑! K-there's no tea tho..*looks at ale nervously* A-yea no tea at all.. Y/n-mhmm ok wait Ale I only "met" you today so you HAVE to tell me about yourself A-oh yea huh! Ok ummm me and kai are famouss😌 Y/n-yea right💀 K-we are look at the amount of  viewers!!😼 Y/n-*looks*wth-how!? A- we got the looks unlike you- Y/n-well excuse me for looking bad everyday😃 K-nahh you gorgeous gurl!!! Fans-"awww" "is kai simping?" "Mattia:heart been broke so many times😔" A-ooo we caught you simping bish🤭💀 K- I barely met her why would I simp that fast😭 Y/n-*puts head down but doesn't want anyone to see* Ma-*notices* her thoughts: y/n's down...I never thought her, such a happy funny cool chill person will ever get butt hurt by MY BROTHER he's such a loser for her😭 I kinda wish and kinda don't wish her and him get together I decide to finally say something after me being silent most of the time, "good she's too good for you😹😽"
A-OHHH KAI BY YOUR OWN SISTER!! K-stfu monkey looking bish
A-ok OLAFF Y/n-HAHahahsjsi please Mattia can beat any of your asses he looks like a giant😭💀(not in a mean way) Ma-IKR that giant be looking like he be doing weights all day but nahh i know he ain't😭💀 fans-"MATTIA JOINED" "F*UCKING MATTIA JOINED😭😭" "THE GIANT JOINED!😃" K-oop y/n I think mattia heard that oo he gonna beat your ass A-haha plot twist!😉😌 M in comments: INVITE MEE K- aww I guess monkey gotta to leave 😢 A-nahh it's fine ima still be watching I need the tea😏 M-*joins* so you callin me a giant now huh
Y/n- I guess so 😎 *you and mattia keep chatting with fans shipping them. Kai sees the comments and gets kinda jelly🥺 he says "I'm gonna go get more cookies" "k!" You responded. He went down really sad his thoughts:I kinda thought y/n had feelings for me I don't think so anymore her and mattia seem to be getting along really well😕 I guess she's not the love of my life like i thought, I thought we were gonna get together and fall in love that we get married... *maiya comes down and sees kai* Ma-your down too omgg🥺 K-no lol Ma-you think that's believable 😭💀come on tell me K-ugh ok I thought y/n liked me but her and mattia are getting along so well.. Ma-please she's never gonna fall for that Dino ok ima tell you this but don't tell her I told you please please please K-umm ok! Am-ok so basically when you said you weren't simping for her she out her head down :/ she seemed butt hurt I honestly think she has feelings for you! K-OMG really!🥺YAYYY. Kai and Maiya went back upstairs to see you live with...

Ok updating as soon as I can!!maybe tonight or tommorow when I finish my school work :)
I'm really happy I got my motivation to write again!🥺🥺💗
Have a good night or day! Luv you please remember to vote!! :(: