Four|| Breakfast

Taylor played by Adelaide Kane

Phoebe played by Danielle Campbell

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oliver wiped himself off the mat, looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. "What?" I asked, taking off the gloves.

"What is it about me that you hate so much, Rebecca?" he asked, frowning with displeasure. "I don't understand."

I grimaced, turning away from him. "I don't want to talk about it." I said lowly.

"If you don't want a mate, why haven't you rejected me yet? Why are you stringing me along?" Oliver asked. He sounded more curious than angry.

"Please just back off," I said abruptly, whirling on him. He backed away, putting his hands up again.

"Okay," he said reluctantly, sighing heavily. "Okay, I-" he let his hands fall to his sides, shrugging again. "I don't know what to do here any more than you do, okay? I wasn't raised to deal with this stuff. I don't know what to do to make you accept me." he looked up at me, his hazel eyes wide, scanning my face for some sort of reaction.

I looked away. "I just need time." I muttered, walking away.

-----------------

"I never considered getting a tattoo," Willow said thoughtfully, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Don't. It'll ruin your skin. Rebecca will regret it, when she's old and wrinkly and her skin is yellow." James said teasingly, and I scowled at him.

"Piss off."

"Language!" Hudson crowed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Kiss my ass, frat boy." I shot back, and he glared at my playfully, placing a hand over his chest.

"That hurt me. Right here." he said with mock pain.

"So how'd your fight with Oliver go? Did you wipe the floor with him?" James asked, drumming his fingers on the table outside.