T w e n t y F i v e :

B r i e

I was currently driving home, it was 8:30 pm after we finished watching movies at Xena's house I wanted to head back home because we had school.

Felix and I have gotten way closer and I love that. We cuddle, he's really funny and he always knows how to make me laugh.

He kept cracking jokes throughout the movie at Xena's house. I remember my back was pressed up against his chest while we were sitting on the sofa. He played with my hair.

If I'm being honest I really just wanted to kiss him.

"My gut feeling is that Felix is your Soulmate" Xena's words in the McDonald's bathroom comes ringing into my head and a small smile comes on to my face.

Maybe Xena is right, maybe he is my soulmate. I shake my head because I was getting distracted by my thoughts while driving.

Before I knew it a car came speeding from In front of me and out of reflex I turn my wheel fast but my car drifts and crashes into a tree, the windshield cracking and breaks, I jerk forward and my head hits the wheel and before I knew it I started feeling dizzy and I black out.

———

X e n a

It was currently 8:30 and everyone had headed home except Archer. We were in my room, talking and cuddling when all of a sudden my phone rings.

I look at who is calling me and it's Brie.

Why's she calling me now, she never calls at this time.

A bit worried I pick up the phone. Archer still clinging onto me like a monkey, his legs on top of mine, hands wrapped around my waist and his head buried in my neck.

"Hello? Brie? You alright?" I ask bitting my nails, why do I have a weird feeling in my tummy, like something is wrong.

"Hello? Is this Xena? Uh, Brie got into an accident and I called 911, I saw her phone and you were her recent call so I decided to call you." A lady says into the phone.

What the fuck?

"Oh my god! Is she alright? What hospital? I'm coming right now" I say sitting up archer still clinging to me, he peeks up at looks at me with his eyes and looks at me in confusion probably as to why I was screaming into the phone.

My eyes start to water. Please God, I hope she's alright.

"She hit her head pretty bad and her head is bleeding, she passed out" the lady says, she then says what hospital. I thank her for letting me know hurriedly before ending the call and putting on my slides.

I run down the stairs case, Archer following behind me in confusion asking me what's wrong, I was full on sobbing at this point. I couldn't see clearly because of my tears. I was crying the type when you can't breath and your breath is shallow.

"Baby, where are you going? Xena!" Archer runs toward me and holds my shoulders while I tried to open the car door.

"It's Brie, she's in an accident. She's at the hospital" I sob. I've never experienced someone getting into an accident and I was scared for her.