T h i r t y T h r e e :

Xena

It was currently Friday and Archer and I were sitting on my bed playing with Apollo, Archer had ended up staying over after school and today we were about to head out with Brie, Cam, Owen and Felix. I'm not really sure where we were going but they just said to bring a swimsuit and pack a small bag with some clothes in it for the weekend, so I'm guessing it's the beach.

"Well, I'm heading home cause I need to change. I'll come back at around 2. Bye baby" Archer says and gets off the bed before leaning in and giving me a forehead kiss. He then proceeds to give Apollo a kiss on the top of his nose before he waves and walks out. I think my dad was downstairs because I heard them talking about something. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it.

I continued to play with Apollo for a while before I ended up watching a movie with him sleeping beside me.

Around 2 hours later, I realised it was already 1 so I decided to change into my clothes.

Once I was done I just applied some chapstick and went to sit in the living room. Apollo was asleep so I didn't decide to disturb him.

I ended up scrolling through my phone for a few minutes before my dad walked downstairs.

"Hey sweetie, when are you guys leaving?" My dad asks and sits on the sofa beside me.

"I think at 2, Archer said they'll be coming here to pick me" I say.

"Do you know where you're going? Archer told me you guys are staying for the weekend" dad questions.

"I'm not sure cause they didn't say anything, but I think we're going to the beach cause they did to bring a swimsuit and some clothes" I shrug.

My dad nods his head before he switched on the tv and watched whatever he usually watches.

Around 20 minutes later the door bell rang. I opened the door and Brie, Cam, Archer, Felix and Owen walked in.

"Where's Apollo?" Brie asked and she runs upstairs.

"Damn. Hello to you too" I playfully roll my eyes before laughing.

After a few seconds Brie's head pops out from my room from upstairs before she starts walking down the stairs with a sad face.

"He's sleeping" she sighs before walking down the stairs.

"Well, dad. I'm leaving" I say and say bye to my dad before we all walk out my house. As usual Archer and I got into his car, Brie got into Felix's car and Cam got into Owens car.

"We're going to the beach?" I ask Archer.

"Yup, something like that, we're staying at a beach house that my dad owns in the Hamptons. Brie and Cam had mentioned that you liked to surf when you were a sophomore" Archer smiles.

"Oh, yeah. It used to get my mind of my moms death" I shake my head with a smile.

"I don't have my surf board though" I say and turn to Archer.

"Brie brought two from her house" Archer says.

I nods my head and I was already excited. I love surfing, it's my favourite thing to do. And I'm staying at a beach house with my friends. That's even better