Cesar Pequeño

"Aye, bebé, you know I don't like it when you kiss me there."

Alejandra playfully pushed Cesar off her neck, leaving a trail of suspicious-looking purple splotches on her neck. "Did you give me a damn colony of hickeys again? Abuelitas gonna freak -- watch her kick me out of the house again, yelling how she won't let some filthy puta sleep under her roof." 

Cesar smirked, planting a soft kiss on the side of her mouth, murmuring, "But you're my filthy puta."

"Shut up, pendejo." 

She kissed him back, and again their tongues slipped back into a tango. Cesar pushed one hand under her bra, feeling her warm, soft breast mold to his touch, and she reciprocated the touch near his Cesar pequeño as she jokingly called it.  

God, her body was as sweet and holy as heaven, Cesar thought. His favorite thing about Alle was that she loved sex as much as he did, meaning he could hit it as much as he wanted like a kid in a fucking toy store. 

The heavy bass of blasting trap music rattled the walls of his bedroom from the outside. It smelled like weed and Ale's cheap jasmine body spray. Buried somewhere underneath his covers was his phone, always on high-alert for a message from someone, somewhere about a deal or a job that needed to be done. This was his life now. 

Cesar rolled over and straddled Alejandra, running his hands down her long, slender body and tenderly kissing that soft, jiggly part of her inner thighs he would teasingly pinch sometimes. She ran her hands through his black, mussed-up hair. Oh god, they were so close to doing it, he thought. 

He slid her purple lace panties down to her knees and looked back up at her with a mischievous grin. 

Alejandra raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "What are you waiting for, cariño?"

Then a buzz. And another buzz. Vibrating in the dark, somewhere near the foot of the bed, Cesar's phone was going off. He rolled his eyes. Shit. Shit, shit, shit. 

"Babe-" He pleaded, straightening up. "Really, I gotta check real quick. I've been waiting on hearing from Ricardo on something all day."

Ale sighed, pulling out her phone. Now she was annoyed, of course. It had taken him at least two hours to calm down from their last argument, some stupid fight he couldn't even remember the premise of. Now she would be nagging at him all week about interrupting their "private time."

He reached down to grab his phone and clicked it on. A text message. 

Your bitch is back in town. Monse. 

Cesar went pale. A storm of emotions flickered through him at once -- admittedly, pathetically -- including excitement. His gaze went to Ale, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. He didn't need to think about Monse right now. 

"Everything good?" Ale asked, not exactly seeming interested as she continued to stare at her screen. 

"Yep." Cesar flashed her a smile, quickly burying the phone somewhere between his mattress and the wall. "All good."

He climbed back on top of Ale, who had reluctantly clicked her phone off. A dark strand of hair curled around her forehead, and he gingerly tucked it behind her ear and kissed it. But when he pulled away, gazing into her brown eyes, it just wasn't the same.