Nice Body

Your POV:

Mattia and Alejandro bursted through the door with no warning.

I was just in some booty shorts, and a brw. When I get home, it gets really hot in the house, so I always change into something more comfortable.

Mattia saw me half naked, and acted like it was a normal thing.

"Ahhhhh mattia I thought you were going home!"I yell while running up to my room.

"Nice body!"mattia yells.

I get into my room, and instantly look for something to wear.

"Y/n get ready I'm gonna drop you off to practice!"I hear my brother scream.

Shit forgot about practice. I grab my jersey and run downstairs.

"Ooooh nice Jersey shorty!"I hear mattia say

"Say something like that again and I'll break your face!"I shoot back.

He puts his hands up in defense.

"Can I come watch you at practice?"mattia asked with puppy dog eyes.

I roll my eyes then nod my head.
______________________________________

When we got to the field, I ran up to liya, and we started doing our drills.

After about an hour of drills we started our practice.
______________________________________
7:45 on

After Practice:

After practice, we went to Chick-fil-A.
I got a chicken sandwich, fries, and a coke, while the rest got a chicken sandwich, fries, and strawberry lemonade.

Mattia sat next to me, while ale and liya sat across from us.

I honestly didn't feel comfortable sitting next to Mattia, since he can sometimes be a pervert, and touch you without your consent.

Mattia kept staring at me, so I decided to move to my own table. He was really making me uncomfortable, and feel unsafe.

Ale checked up on me, and I really didn't want to tell him since he's obviously gonna say that I'm a "pussy".

"What's wrong, why'd you move?"he questioned with concern.

I took a deep breathe then told him.

"Lately Mattia's been making me uncomfortable, and I just don't feel safe. All night he's been staring out, and I just don't feel very comfortable with that!"I quickly say.

He nods his head, then rubs my shoulder for comfort.

I smile at him, then gave him a hug.

After eating, we went home.

I took a shower,and put on a large sweater.

I went downstairs, to get a snack, and saw...