You're Awake p.2

Alejandro's POV:

I held mattia close. The nurses and doctors ran to Y/n's room, making me feel terrible.

We wouldn't have been in this hospital, if I didn't look back. I don't know why I was mad at them for being together.

I shipped them, and I wanted to see y/n happy for once.

"Mattia don't worry she'll be ok, I know she will. She is a very strong woman."I say trying to cheer him up.

"I really love her..."mattia replies.

"I do to..."I sigh.

"Here let's go see if we can see her..."I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"We can't, remember..."he says sitting back down.

"Oh right..."

"Hello..."a nurse says.

"Hi..."I say back.

"So your sister is fine, she just had a seizure, the doctors say in about 5 weeks she might wake up. But we're not sure..."she replies.

I nod my head.

"You wanna check on Aliya, maybe she woke up."I say.

"Yeah..."he sighs out.

We get up, and make our way to room 234.

When we walk in she is up eating some soup.

"Hey..."I say.

"Hi...where y/n?"she asked.

I explained everything that happened to her trying not to cry.

She broke down when she heard the news. They have been best friend's since they were babies.

I can tell it's hard for her. But it's also hard for me.Seeing your sister, that you grew up with, in this condition makes is terrible.

I failed my parents.

I had promised them. I promised to protect her. But I didn't I failed like always. I failed as a person, but I mostly failed as a brother.

I'm a terrible person. I should be the one I'm her position.

I began to break down without even noticing.

"Ale...are you ok?"I hear someone say.

"Wha- huh!"I say shocked.

"Dude like we were watching the movie and you just broke down out of no where!"y/n laughed out.

"Wait it was just a dream?"I ask.

"What do you mean?"Aliya asked laughing.

"Never mind..."I say embarrassed.

"I'm gonna go up stairs..."I sternly say.

"Aight good night!"they all say, while laughing.