Chapter 4: Exam Day (part 1)

In the ten months, all three of them grew closer together. Toshinori became Izuku's father figure, and Akira and Izuku were closer than ever.

Akira woke up to find only Ms. Midorya in the house, or how he called her, since he's known her since birth, Aunt Inko or just Inko-pi for short.

"Good Morning, Akira, sweetie!" she said cheerfully.

"Good morning!" He smiled brightly, she was like a second mom to him, always so friendly and kind, "looks like I woke up late" he gave a cheeky grin.

"Nonsense!" She said, "you know your mom had to leave early!"

Akira chuckled and put a hand behind his head, "I know!" He smiled, "she wished me luck yesterday!"

"she left you note" she gave Akira a slip of paper, "and your father just left about 20 minutes ago, left money for you to buy breakfast" she gave him about 10 dollars.

"Thank you, Inko-pi" he said reading the small note, 'try your best♡'

"And Izuku wanted to get some extra practice in before the exam," she said her face turned into a worried expression, "please, Akira, take care of Izuku for me, I know he's been training really hard for this... but I still can't help but worry" she gave him a tight hug, "you're like his brother, and he's always admired you, please make sure he doesn't get hurt"

Akira returned the hug, "don't worry, Inko-pi, he's doing really well on his own, but yes I'll help him out, nothing's going to happen to him" he let go, "there's nothing to worry about!" he gave her a reassuring smile.

"Your an angel, Akira" she said, "I wonder what I would do without your mother and you" Inko wished Akira good luck as he left the house.
×××××××
"Eat!"

"Eat!"

"EAT!"

Footsteps making contact with the sandy pavement were heard as Toshinori finished giving instructions/information about how one for all is going to work.

"Deku!"

He and All Might looked up to see Akira happily waving with a bright smile, he held a cup holder with 3 cups of coffee and a small paper bag.

"Good morning Akira!" Deku said happily as him and All Might joined Akira at the top level.

"Did you get a good night's rest, young Nakamura?" Toshinori said in his hero form, as Akira gave him a cup.

"I slept well... All Might" he added, Midorya snickered as Akira gave him a cup too, "anyway, Deku, we should get going if we want to get there on time" he set the empty holder down, took out a napkin, took out a piece of white bread from the paper bag and gave it to his father.

"I take it Inko gave you the money?" He asked.

"Yes," he said giving Midorya a piece too.

"Ah, thank you!" He said.

"So do you have it, yet?" Akira asked taking out his piece and collecting the trash.

"Yeah--"

"Young Midorya is all charged up and ready to go!" All Might answered for Deku, walking to his car, starting to deflate, "you two should get going if you want to get there in time," he said as Toshinori, getting in the car.

Deku and Akira pulled in the door of the car but it was locked. Akira looked at his father in confusion.

"Uh... aren't you going to unlock the door?" Deku asked.

"Tsk" Toshinori laughed and took a sip from the coffee cup, "you two get your steps in for today, I'll see you later, I want to hear how it goes" he started the car and drove away.
××××××××
"We made it just in time!" Akira said with a large smile on his face as they entered the school's front gate.