Chapter 6: After thoughts

*Credit for Akira's speech goes to: https://success4.com/blog/believe-in-yourself-motivational-speech/

yeah, I had nothing for his little speech.
I gave credit, so please don't sue, I'm broke, again, I gave you credit.
×××××××××××××
Recovery Girl healed Akira's damaged arm and informed them that Kaminari's quirk was over used causing his brain to short circuit, but he'll be fine in about an hour.

"AN HOUR!" Kirishima exclaimed, "BUT THE WRITTEN TEST IS ONE BUS RIDE AWAY FROM NOW!"

"Isn't there anything you can do to speed up the process?" Akira asked.

"Well, let's see now" she gave Kaminari a smooch on his cheek, just like she had done to the back of Akira's hand, "that should reduce it by at least half an hour" she said smiling sweetie, "good luck on the test!" She said as she moved to the next person.

"Arigato, miss" Akira called out.

"Yeah, thanks!" Kirishima said as they turned to see the Kaminari's goofy smile.

Akira frowned and thought, "there's gotta be something that speeds up the process, did he tell you anything about this?"

"Me?! No way! I just met him on the bus ride here!" Kirishima shook his head and pointed to the bus.

Akira was surprised to hear this, "but you two seem like you've known each other for years!"

"Nah man, only for the bus ride here" he said.

Akira looked back at Kaminari, and saw a cord sticking out of the pocket of his jacket, "huh?" He took out a cord that came along with portable charger, "it's a charger,"

Kirishima laughed, "you think with his quirk he'd just bring the cable to stick in his mouth and charge his phone from there"

Akira looked down at the charger in his hand, "you think... You think maybe he charges himself?"

Kirishima shrugged, "maybe, why not try it, here--" he grabbed the cord and shoved it up Kaminari's mouth.

A small light flickered on the power bank, indicating that it was charging.

"Haha! I worked!" Kirishima said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Well, it's either he's charging the charger... or the charger is charging him!" Akira said with a smile, "let's hope that its the charger charging him" he put the power bank in Kaminari's pocket.

"We should head back to the bus," Kirishima said, "it seems Recovery Girl is finished with our group" he said as everyone was walking back onto the bus.
××××××××××
Akira didn't mean to finish so quickly.

He was informed that he was the second person to finish the written exam.

If anything, he was expecting Deku to finish early as he studied for the written exam the most.

He couldn't talk to Deku as everyone was seated like 10 feet apart and was instructed not to talk during the exam.

'I guess I'll wait for him outside' he thought as he opened the door to exit the auditorium.

The darkness inside the auditorium made him squint as the bright sun made his vision go white, before slowly returning everything back to color.

He walked to the front of the school, it was really quiet and empty. He was just looking down at the ground reviewing the test in his head.

He looked up to see a boy with messy purple hair and tired purple eyes.

The boy looked away, a small blush spread across his cheeks from embarrassment of being caught starting.